Melvin Ejim Wooden Watch

digZ

Sep 2, 2011
Colorado
Even after that middle finger???? Wow I thought he would have lost all respect after being labeled by the entire nation as a thug!!!

:jimlad:

GoSTATE71

May 19, 2008
Tyler Haws is a heck of a player. Definitely respect his game. If he was 100% yesterday Idk if we woulda won. Heck, he still had like 20 something points.

ISU_phoria

Apr 10, 2006
Andover, MN
Yeah, BYU is a very good team. They're coached well and are fun to watch. If Mika plays, I'd pick them to beat Texas.

Haws has a sweet game and when he's back to full speed, he is a premier scorer.

2forISU

Oct 8, 2008
Yeah, BYU is a very good team. They're coached well and are fun to watch. If Mika plays, I'd pick them to beat Texas.

They will beat Texas no matter if Mika plays.

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007

Who are you kidding? I'd pick them to beat everyone in the Big 12 other than Kansas, OSU, Baylor, and us.

Cyclonin

Feb 18, 2012
Dallas, TX

They had a lot of guys you hate playing against, but would love on your team. Carlino was unreal, and his smooth jumper. Bartley will be a good player. Hated Collinsworth hair, but he was a good player.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
No one will ever be sold on Baylor as long as Drew is the coach.

Now if they hire the BB version of Art Briles look the **** out.

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
A thread is created to praise Melvin Ejim's Wooden Watch honorable mention yet people are talking about Texas, BYU, and Baylor. Why?

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
A thread is created to praise Melvin Ejim's Wooden Watch honorable mention yet people are talking about Texas, BYU, and Baylor. Why?

You aren't from around here are you? Anyway, back on track, I do think Ejim could potentially end up 3rd team AA or honorable mention if he keeps up his level of play like I think he will this year.

ILikeCy

Dec 16, 2008
Omaha
Tyler Haws is a heck of a player. Definitely respect his game. If he was 100% yesterday Idk if we woulda won. Heck, he still had like 20 something points.

We still would have won. A couple of their other guards were on fire most of the game...it seemed like they couldn't miss. If Haws was taking more of the shots, those guys would have taken fewer and likely not have caught fire. It would have been a wash, and we still would have won.

Help Support Us

Become a patron