Is CF slow for anyone else tonight?

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
I would expect a high number of site visitors right now after that exhilarating game, but I was just wondering if anyone else was having as bad an experience as I am. Half the time the page doesn't load.

Every other site I visit right now loads blindingly fast so I don't think it's my Internet connection.

That would be awesome if CFers were so excited tonight that they actually were affecting site performance.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Holy **** yes.

Time for a server upgrade CW. This is only the BYU game...

aauummm

April is International Guitar Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
I would expect a high number of site visitors right now after that exhilarating game, but I was just wondering if anyone else was having as bad an experience as I am. Half the time the page doesn't load.

Every other site I visit right now loads blindingly fast so I don't think it's my Internet connection.

That would be awesome if CFers were so excited tonight that they actually were affecting site performance.

Very, very slow.

Ry4Cy

Nov 4, 2010
Ankeny
yeah really slow here too. Not loading some pages and posts aren't going through for a long time.

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
Wow, I had to try three times just to even post this thread. The response from the server kept timing out.