Good game, Clones

BlackHawk

Sep 30, 2010
Really good win last night. Have to admit I'm really not liking our chances in Hilton. You guys are extremely athletic. Long has a sweet stroke. Honestly looks much better than Thomas'. Speaking of, he looks much more athletic than his videos. Hawks will have to shoot well. Don't think we match up well. Hope I'm wrong!

cyclone101

Oct 19, 2009
Dez Moinz
Thanks for the comments. You know, you're not so bad. And to think I had decided that all Hawk fans were full blown ********...

mitten1975

Oct 27, 2012
We are good. I am just hoping for no injuries. I am sure Iowa will be good also, but it is in Hilton.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Thanks for the comments. You know, you're not so bad. And to think I had decided that all Hawk fans were full blown ********...
One post here ought not convince you.

jay moe

Apr 10, 2006
southern iowa
I really like the fact that both teams are good again, makes this game so much more fun to watch and enjoy. Long gone are the games of Lickliter and McDermott, thank God!

Chitowncy

SuperFanatic
Jan 14, 2009
Ames
Thanks. Pretty sure both fanbases are/were ready for bball!

I think it should be a good game and believe both teams are Tourney teams this year. It would be good for In-State hoops if both got back to being tourney teams every year and we may just be entering that era.

Clones 81 - Hawks 74.

BlackHawk

Sep 30, 2010
I think it should be a good game and believe both teams are Tourney teams this year. It would be good for In-State hoops if both got back to being tourney teams every year and we may just be entering that era.

Clones 81 - Hawks 74.

Probably a good guess.

Tri4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 4, 2012
Des Moines
Really good win last night. Have to admit I'm really not liking our chances in Hilton. You guys are extremely athletic. Long has a sweet stroke. Honestly looks much better than Thomas'. Speaking of, he looks much more athletic than his videos. Hawks will have to shoot well. Don't think we match up well. Hope I'm wrong!

I think the big difference this year between Long and Thomas is confidence. Long didn't look very good last year and is doing great so far. Thomas is playing like someone w/o the confidence to shoot. Very hesitant. If there is anyone remotely around to challenge him he looks to pass. I think that will change through-out the season as we know he has the skill...

I too am looking forward to the game! I would like to see a little Hilton revenge for last years embarrassment. I'm thinking our team shows up for this one!

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I think the big difference this year between Long and Thomas is confidence. Long didn't look very good last year and is doing great so far. Thomas is playing like someone w/o the confidence to shoot. Very hesitant. If there is anyone remotely around to challenge him he looks to pass. I think that will change through-out the season as we know he has the skill...

I too am looking forward to the game! I would like to see a little Hilton revenge for last years embarrassment. I'm thinking our team shows up for this one!

I think people are forgetting Thomas played well before the Michigan game.

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines
I think people are forgetting Thomas played well before the Michigan game.

To be fair, Sunday was the first chance a lot of us had to actually watch the team. Outside of outstanding games, it's hard to tell who's playing well on the radio.

Cyclonic1

Aug 7, 2012
Sun City, AZ

I agree but believe he will find his stroke and go off for about 30 in one of the non-con games (Hawaii maybe?) Then all will be right with the world of Cyclones.

Help Support Us

Become a patron