Cyclone Alley

AllInForISU

Nov 24, 2012
Apologized to McGary via Twitter. Thought that was weird since we were only chanting overrated. :pconfused:

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
Seriously?

facepalm.jpg

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
For some reason this reminds me of those Geico radio commercials, where your wallet would like to pat you on the back, but it can't-- it doesn't have hands.

How can Cyclone Alley apologize to McGary? It can't. It's just a group of seats. It doesn't have a mouth.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Now he will go on continuing to be a big bully. By saying sorry CA is saying we are sorry our player was in the way of your foot.

AllInForISU

Nov 24, 2012
@cyclonealley: To those concerned: want to express our genuine congratulations to the Michigan Wolverines on a hard-fought game, and wish them the best...

@cyclonealley: ...going forward. In particular to @MitchMcGary4, an immense talent, apologies for the excessive targeted chants. Hoping to see the best...

@cyclonealley: Of #cyclONEnation in our stands going forward, one who supports the Cyclones and respects all visitors to Hilton. Go State!!

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
Here are the series of three tweets from @cyclonealley:

To those concerned: want to express our genuine congratulations to the Michigan Wolverines on a hard-fought game, and wish them the best going forward. In particular to @MitchMcGary4, an immense talent, apologies for the excessive targeted chants. Hoping to see the best of #cyclONEnation in our stands going forward, one who supports the Cyclones and respects all visitors to Hilton. Go State!!

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
@cyclonealley: To those concerned: want to express our genuine congratulations to the Michigan Wolverines on a hard-fought game, and wish them the best...

@cyclonealley: ...going forward. In particular to @MitchMcGary4, an immense talent, apologies for the excessive targeted chants. Hoping to see the best...

@cyclonealley: Of #cyclONEnation in our stands going forward, one who supports the Cyclones and respects all visitors to Hilton. Go State!!

CA is a joke

Gnomeborg

Dec 24, 2008
I bet if you took a poll of the individuals that comprised Cyclone Alley today, less than a measurable percent of them would say they were sorry.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
Wait... I was watching a middle school game out there? Where the kids care about what is chanted?

For the record, I was kicked out of a middle school girls basketball game because I was too rowdy while the other team was shooting free throws.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
I don't see McGary as an immense talent, just an immense jerk.

Too bad he didn't like being singled out. If you want to be a big-time player but don't want to be singled out, then you don't have what it takes to be a big-time player.

Cyientist

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 18, 2013
Ankeny
1 or 2 chants of it would have been fine. The rest of the game was a bit excessive. This program is now bigger than getting hung up on every slight.

That said, I love the energy out of Cyclone Alley, keep up the good work.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron