One and Nine

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I said this in another thread, but decided to put it here to remind many of you:

Our team's current record is 1-9, NOT 1-11.

I would rather hope for 3-9 than expect 1-11.

Some of you are doing your damnedest to create a self-fulfilling prophecy here...

• Winner
Reactions: coolerifyoudid

joefrog

Apr 29, 2008
Clive, Iowa
If fan posts on a website can cause ISU to lose two more winnable games, our troubles are deeper than imagined.

I think the bigger problem is people don't want to face the fact that it looks more and more like CPR is not the man we thought he was, and needs to be replaced.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
We will not be favored in next two games with our anemic scoring offense. We are first in red zone if we can even get there. Kirby is only a couple hundred yards kicking behind the stodgy offense.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
I said this in another thread, but decided to put it here to remind many of you:

Some of you are doing your damnedest to create a self-fulfilling prophecy here...
Have you seen anything from the team to lead you to believe they won't logically finish 1-11?

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
If fan posts on a website can cause ISU to lose two more winnable games, our troubles are deeper than imagined.

I think the bigger problem is people don't want to face the fact that it looks more and more like CPR is not the man we thought he was, and needs to be replaced.
I keep going back to the UNI game. That should never happen. That basically wrecked the season and it continued. This was the game the offense needed to really do something and they did not. We were not ready to start the season.

Spam

May 21, 2008
Wow. How original, insightful and thoughtful. Deserving of its own thread.

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Are there certain criteria for thread generation that no-one has explained to me?

I'm just tired of seeing 1-11 everywhere. We may get there - I hope to heck we don't - but it's NOT our record as of today.

joefrog

Apr 29, 2008
Clive, Iowa
I keep going back to the UNI game. That should never happen. That basically wrecked the season and it continued. This was the game the offense needed to really do something and they did not. We were not ready to start the season.

You scare me with your posts. I nod in agreement constantly. I sit behind the team in JT, if you could have seen the demeanor and actions by players and coaches, you would have known it was going to be a long season.

I don't understand the blind faith some people possess. More time? This staff had months to get ready for a mediocre UNI team and laid an egg.

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
Mods, can you please close this thread so we dont have to see it on this possible huge day for basketball. No need to ruin the atmosphere around here.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Are there certain criteria for thread generation that no-one has explained to me?

I'm just tired of seeing 1-11 everywhere. We may get there - I hope to heck we don't - but it's NOT our record as of today.
Good to know that 1+9 does not add up to 12 games played. Thanks for that.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
I'm going to bring in some earth shattering analysis. In order to win football games you need to score points. More points even than the other team. We don't score enough points so we won't win the last 2. You don't like seeing 1-11? You better deal with it because that is what we will be in less than 2 weeks.

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
I'm going to bring in some earth shattering analysis. In order to win football games you need to score points. More points even than the other team. We don't score enough points so we won't win the last 2. You don't like seeing 1-11? You better deal with it because that is what we will be in less than 2 weeks.

Then come back in two weeks and tell me I'm a fool for hoping for better. Until then, I didn't say anything that wasn't entirely accurate.

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Mods, can you please close this thread so we dont have to see it on this possible huge day for basketball. No need to ruin the atmosphere around here.

So we can have 25+ threads about firing CPR, firing Mess, worst ISU team ever, we stink, etc...but THIS thread needs to be shut down?

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011

We call this behavior "cross-posting" or "spam." On many forums it is considered justifiable cause for a ban.

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
Against KU and WVU, with one a home game? I'm not going to count them out.
Good for you. KU just won their first conference game in a long time and will be coming in here h*** bent on another. You think our guys will be able to match their intensity? And WVU may blow chow on the road...they are completely different at home. Ask Oklahoma State. We will have to have two more Texas like efforts to win either. I love my clones, but there is sense......and then there is nonsense. Pick one.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron