Maryland-Eastern Shore

Clones21

Jan 20, 2008
Des Moines
The team Iowa is killing right now. They are just awful. I mean awful. I'm really not kidding when I think I could start for that team. That's not even a joke. Being dead serious right now. Where the **** does Iowa's AD find these teams?

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
The team Iowa is killing right now. They are just awful. I mean awful. I'm really not kidding when I think I could start for that team. That's not even a joke. Being dead serious right now. Where the **** does Iowa's AD find these teams?

First, I doubt they start mall cops.

Second, I'm guessing they found this team on the eastern shore of Maryland.

Reactions: ExCyment

CyHawk7

Aug 14, 2013
First, I doubt they start mall cops.

Second, I'm guessing they found this team on the eastern shore of Maryland.

They won two game last year. I don't know why Iowa schedules teams that are that mind numbingly terrible. And they wonder why their schedule kept them out of the tourney last year lol

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Iowa would have gotten a better tuneup game from their girls squad.

Clones21

Jan 20, 2008
Des Moines
Iowa's RPI will be fine this year with their much improved OOC SOS.

It is improved, yes. Have Iowa losing 3 Non-Conference games this year. Don't think they beat ISU at Hilton and I don't think they beat Notre Dame. Also think they lose a game in that Tourney in the Bahamas.

nj829

Mar 18, 2006
Northwest Arkansas
Ummm, hate to break it to you, but ISU used to play them yearly as well. I think they played Iowa and ISU usually a couple of days apart. Probably best not to complain about them being weak sauce.

cyowa

Apr 18, 2006
Don't remember the year but probably less then ten years ago; ISU played UMES. It was beat down as well. Maybe during Wayne's era or GMAC.

Clones21

Jan 20, 2008
Des Moines
Don't remember the year but probably less then ten years ago; ISU played UMES. It was beat down as well. Maybe during Wayne's era or GMAC.

Well they need to stop scheduling teams THIS bad. I understand some cupcake games, but this is beyond cupcake.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
It is improved, yes. Have Iowa losing 3 Non-Conference games this year. Don't think they beat ISU at Hilton and I don't think they beat Notre Dame. Also think they lose a game in that Tourney in the Bahamas.

If Notre Dame is anything like the tourney version last year, Iowa can beat them. It'll be an ugly game between 2 hustle teams that can't shoot, but it's a possible win.

BallSoHard4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2012
Ames
Fran doesn't want the team to feel like they can just walk out on the court and win. Hard to make them feel that way when you're playing this team.

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
Huh? Abeline Christian sounds like a power house. Seriously am I missing something, I looked up the schedule on espn and I see us and notre dame.

Iowa will play Xavier, Notre Dame, Iowa State, then two of Tennessee, UTEP, and Kansas in the Bahamas tournament.