NBA: Harrison Barnes podcast interview from 11/12/13

Buster28

Dec 3, 2011
Ames
KNBR-680 in San Francisco interviewed Harrison Barnes of the Golden State Warriors yesterday afternoon. I thought there might be some people interested in listening to it, since he's an Ames product. It lasts about 9 minutes.

KNBR-AM The Sports Leader - Play Now

Buster28

Dec 3, 2011
Ames
As I said, it's of local interest since he's from Ames. If you don't care, don't waste your time clicking and commenting. Wow, as if it's rocket science to figure that out.

Cyclones01

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 23, 2008
Urbandale
Cliffnotes

- He likes going to other pro sports in the area
- He thinks everyone should experience college

Cyclones01

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 23, 2008
Urbandale
As I said, it's of local interest since he's from Ames. If you don't care, don't waste your time clicking and commenting. Wow, as if it's rocket science to figure that out.

Some people are reeeallly pissy when it comes to HB around here. Nobody makes a big deal out of it when other pro athletes are brought up, but as soon as HB is brought up, all the posters who "DON'T CARE!" seem to come out of the woodwork.

Comical really

Cyclonin

Feb 18, 2012
Dallas, TX
Some people are reeeallly pissy when it comes to HB around here. Nobody makes a big deal out of it when other pro athletes are brought up, but as soon as HB is brought up, all the posters who "DON'T CARE!" seem to come out of the woodwork.

Comical really

i am am a big fan as he is from Ames, it was unfortunate we didn't land him but how can you blame him?

Buster28

Dec 3, 2011
Ames
i am am a big fan as he is from Ames, it was unfortunate we didn't land him but how can you blame him?

Exactly. If you had his talent, why on earth would you EVER consider coming to Iowa State with McDermott as coach? You people who are complaining need to get over it and move on. Not one single person forced you to click on this link, yet here you are being a ******. Act like a grown-up, if you can.

Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

tzjung

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 2, 2007
Ankeny, IA
Did they ask him if he would have committed to ISU if Hoiberg was coach? If not....

Then, not really cyclonefanatic worthy IMO.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Seriously the Harrison Haters need to get a life. He made a mistake as an 18 year old with the whole skype thing. I got over it and it's sad that several of you obviously can't. Thanks for the post Buster.