Most Pathetic Wussies Ever

cuphues

Aug 5, 2011
Dallas
I am flat out embarrassed with how many posters on this board are carrying on about all things currently bad with the Cyclone football program. We all knew this would be a challenging season. Many posters calling for the head of Rhoads and Mess should be ashamed of the perceptual damage YOU are doing to this program. Many of YOU are stating reasons why recruits will not come here now due to poor coaching and development. Many of YOU are stating because of this coaching staff's issues this year the sky is falling. Get a grip. If I was a recruit, I would question many of the ISU fans on this board. Would I want to be associated with all this arm chair finger pointing and negativity?

If I was a recruit, I would trust my instincts on the relationship I have built with the staff and my future prospective teammates. Not the negativity that many of YOU posters are putting out there.

Grow up, grow a sack and go positively represent this fan base and root for this team.

Luth4Cy

Sep 19, 2012
Ames, IA
Using the words and phrases of "wussies" and "grow a sack" obviously will lead to a promising thread.

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
Agreed, but don't we have a few threads on this as well as many crybaby threads you are referring too?

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
I am flat out embarrassed with how many posters on this board are carrying on about all things currently bad with the Cyclone football program. We all knew this would be a challenging season. Many posters calling for the head of Rhoads and Mess should be ashamed of the perceptual damage YOU are doing to this program. Many of YOU are stating reasons why recruits will not come here now due to poor coaching and development. Many of YOU are stating because of this coaching staff's issues this year the sky is falling. Get a grip. If I was a recruit, I would question many of the ISU fans on this board. Would I want to be associated with all this arm chair finger pointing and negativity?

If I was a recruit, I would trust my instincts on the relationship I have built with the staff and my future prospective teammates. Not the negativity that many of YOU posters are putting out there.

Grow up, grow a sack and go positively represent this fan base and root for this team.

Somebody call a WHAAAAAAAAMBULANCE!!!

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Here's the thing....you can be upset and mad that the football season is a disaster. But at some point you have to accept it. And then when changes are or are not made, you'll have to decide if you are OK with them. And then you'll have to decide if you will still support Rhoads. But beating a dead horse is not worth it.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque

Challenging season, yes. But did anyone think it might be the WORST SEASON IN PROGRAM HISTORY? I bet just about nobody did.

cyfanatic

Oct 18, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
No way does a recruit make up their minds by reading a message board on the internet. They might look at it...but they don't make their decision good or bad by reading one! Every school has the exact same thing (anonymous negative posters) so it is an equalizer.

Don't make the posters or the website (as great as it may be) more important than it really is...it is not a tool that aides recruitment!

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
2139%20-%20breakfast%20whistle_tips%20woo.jpg