Hire Bobby Petrino

TensasCy

Mar 24, 2012
He would come with a little baggage, but Cyclone football has a little baggage, too ...

GoSTATE71

May 19, 2008
I'll take baggage if it means winning. I want to win, we all do. Sadly, Rhoads lacks testicular fortitude and is a pansy and will not be getting rid of Messingham or any of his weak links at the end of the year because how can you do your job when there is injuries you guys?

Luth4Cy

Sep 19, 2012
Ames, IA
Petrino is not a good human being and one of several coaches I do not want to ever see on an Iowa State sideline.

Dryburn

Apr 3, 2006
Somewhere in the U.S.
I would look at the top 2 or 3 teams in terms of offensive production over the last 3-5 years, at the next two levels down, and if they have the same O.C. those years.....try to hire one of them, and as many of his staff as possible.

Apr 19, 2006
I think some have forgotten about the last coaching search. Not many would even interview for the job. Plus CPR is towards the bottom of the pay scale as are the assistants.

We love ISU but not many kids dream of coming to Ames to play football.

To compare Hoiberg to CPR is laughable. In basketball one player can make a huge difference. Football has a lot of moving parts.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron