Is there a good sports team name bouncing around in your mind?

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Way back when the Minnesota Timberwolves came into being I was amazed how cool that name was. (Well that was before the a wolf hunting season on the canids came into being). With the current need to re-name teams for several reasons do you have a name you'd think would be desirable for some team?

I think the Fire or Irons might work. Any others?

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Mongooses. The Fighting Mongooses.

CyCy

Nov 7, 2006
I guy that I formerly worked with (who later moved to Arizona) won the contest to name the Arizona Diamondbacks. There were 6 people who submitted Diamondbacks and they pulled his name out of the hat. His prize was 2 lifetime season tickets.

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
I guy that I formerly worked with (who later moved to Arizona) won the contest to name the Arizona Diamondbacks. There were 6 people who submitted Diamondbacks and they pulled his name out of the hat. His prize was 2 lifetime season tickets.
Too cool! That was so regional and original (as is the T-Wolves).

Incyte

Apr 12, 2007

That's more of a curse than a prize.

Incyte

Apr 12, 2007
I always wondered if it would be better if we were the Iowa State Tornadoes.

Help Support Us

Become a patron