WBB vs Carthage

Cydar

Apr 2, 2006
ISU up 46-26 early in the second half.

Anyone else having difficulty logging into cyclones.tv?

I just tried. Eventually I got a message that the webpage is not available.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
feel for those who have to log in to cy tv via computer. it comes in great on tv with mediacom.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Interesting tidbit I heard on the radio. Carthage coach still has to teach a couple classes. Crazy how those small schools survive.

BigSkyCy2

Bookie
Aug 9, 2006
Interesting tidbit I heard on the radio. Carthage coach still has to teach a couple classes. Crazy how those small schools survive.

Yep. It's pretty common. I would say 60-70% of our coaches at Coe teach something.

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Best part of the game: Jensen is now in.

HD for most of the game and as far as computer watching it has been pretty good.

Jensen's minutes contained two rebounds, a deflected pass and she scored on her first attempt. But she is definitely in the shadow of her knee surgery and 15 months of inactivity. Maddie is growing and I suspect her buddy Kidd will feed her the ball at every opportunity.

907CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 30, 2010
Northern Polk County
I know it was an exhibition and everything but we looked bad. Carthage actually lead most of the first quarter and the Sisters looked like they had never seen a basketball before. We have to play much better this Sunday. I know BF will have them rounded into shape because North Dakota is no pushover. The Sioux have a 6-4 post who is good enough to play in the Big 12 and she is backed up by a 6-5 Sr. and a 6-3 junior. They are a deep experienced team and if we show up and play like we did tonight then it could be a tough night.

bawbie

Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
I know it was an exhibition and everything but we looked bad. Carthage actually lead most of the first quarter and the Sisters looked like they had never seen a basketball before. We have to play much better this Sunday. I know BF will have them rounded into shape because North Dakota is no pushover. The Sioux have a 6-4 post who is good enough to play in the Big 12 and she is backed up by a 6-5 Sr. and a 6-3 junior. They are a deep experienced team and if we show up and play like we did tonight then it could be a tough night.

I'm guessing the walk-ons aren't all going to be in the game at the first media timeout on Sunday.

twistedredbird

Apr 26, 2008
Midwest
I'm guessing the walk-ons aren't all going to be in the game at the first media timeout on Sunday.

BF was not happy with a few of the starters. He basically said only Nikki and Hallie showed up to play to start the game. Once things got rolling, I thought they played much better.

Sunday is going to be a true test of whether or not we can survive a large line-up team. BF said it will be the tallest/biggest team we might face this year.

mitten1975

Oct 27, 2012
As I look over the overall situation, I am becoming more encouraged as time goes on. Maddy Baier pulling down 8 rebounds in 14 minutes is definitely encouraging. I think she is a smart girl that knows her role. This team has a solid base. They have so many young players that are learning that it will take them some time to get everything figured out. I think they will, and will continue to be very competitive. They will also have some disappointing setbacks.

mitten1975

Oct 27, 2012
I was wondering why isn't this game on Cyclone tv replays? I couldn't watch Wednesday night, but would really like to see this game.

Dryburn

Apr 3, 2006
Somewhere in the U.S.
I was wondering why isn't this game on Cyclone tv replays? I couldn't watch Wednesday night, but would really like to see this game.

I"ve noticed that it can sometimes take a full day, or even more, to get the replay online. I'm not sure why. This is a pretty busy week for the Cyclones.tv people, so it may take a little longer. I doubt they have that big of a production staff with the crew or the website. Pure speculation though.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron