Don't run any stop signs in New Mexico

Daserop

Feb 9, 2011
The Bebop
A part of me feels that while he deserves some form of compensation, the powerful & high priced lawyers the hospital and police force can afford will keep him from that compensation.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Who's ready for Thanksgiving?

Erik4Cy

Jan 22, 2007
Johnston, IA
www.cyclones.com
Wow. Just disgusting on so many levels. They shouldn't have even been allowed to take him to get x-rays, let alone the rest of stuff they did. My question is why did they continue down this obvious infringement of personal rights after they found NOTHING?!? "Well, no drugs, but might as well check out this dude's anus and feces a bit more while we're here."

And as someone who used to ethically collect debts, any collection agency that may find that hospital's debt sent to them should immediately halt activities once they find the file. That's garbage by that hospital that they are even threatening to send him to collections for not paying for services he didn't consent to in such a crazy manner.

Usually I'm against frivolous lawsuits but this guy deserves $$$ and they need a complete enema of that police dept and it's procedures.

ThatllDoCy

Sep 20, 2009
Minneapolis, MN
www.katchllc.com
Feel terrible for this guy. In LaSalle County in Illinois they said a woman was uncooperative so they stripped her naked and threw her in a cell.

Not sure I like where Law Enforcement is going.

joefrog

Apr 29, 2008
Clive, Iowa
A part of me feels that while he deserves some form of compensation, the powerful & high priced lawyers the hospital and police force can afford will keep him from that compensation.
Don't leave the judge out of this. Seriously, who signs off on that warrant? Kudos to the first hospital.

Advice: Never consent. Period. Assert all your rights, esp. 4th and 5th Amendment. Film everything.

Yes, that is the world we live in now. They have turned most police into revenuers.

Mr Janny

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
w.
t.
f.

-keep

How much could he possibly store up his corn chute, anyway? I mean, it's not like the cops were looking at the drug bust of the century, even if there had been anything there.

Erik4Cy

Jan 22, 2007
Johnston, IA
www.cyclones.com
Feel terrible for this guy. In LaSalle County in Illinois they said a woman was uncooperative so they stripped her naked and threw her in a cell.

Not sure I like where Law Enforcement is going.

I get what you're saying but "Not sure" shouldn't be it at this point. I think you and I are both vehemently sure we don't like where law enforcement is going. People definitely should not accept this kind of treatment of people in America, EVEN in situations where the ends justify the means (even if they HAD found drugs on the man or woman.)

Stuff like this is becoming all too common.

I really hope and wish it wasn't, the age of paranoia and subservient behavior is frightening the hell out of me.

cydsho

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Omaha, NE
Remember if you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear. :jimlad:

So what if they would have found drugs? How much could it have possibly have been to warrant all those attempts? It is not like he had just robbed a bank or something.

FarminCy

Nov 14, 2009
Nowhere and Everywhere
I get what you're saying but "Not sure" shouldn't be it at this point. I think you and I are both vehemently sure we don't like where law enforcement is going. People definitely should not accept this kind of treatment of people in America, EVEN in situations where the ends justify the means (even if they HAD found drugs on the man or woman.)

I really hope and wish it wasn't, the age of paranoia and subservient behavior is frightening the hell out of me.

I still feel that the vast majority of law enforcement are good people and doing what's right. However the ones with chips on their shoulders seem to be getting bolder and unfortunately more common.

A very good friend of mine left the Sherriffs department of a central Iowa county due to him not wanting associated with them anymore. His comments were "Most are good deputies but we will see some of them on the news someday and it won't be good". Knowing one of them personally that he was talking about i completely agree. It scares me that this one person is a Sherriff's deputy after being around him and hearing his beliefs and some of his comments let alone how he treats his family. He is one of the one's that got into law enforcement to feel he has power.

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
That's horrible. Hopefully that guy wins his lawsuit and the officers are not only fired but charges pressed against them as well.

Mr Janny

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Ok, I'll go ahead and say what we're all thinking. If this intersection would have been patrolled by a red light camera, instead of a live officer, this incident never would have happened. If only those things weren't such a money grab, this man's anus wouldn't have been violated so many times.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron