If you don't have Cyclones.tv, Keg Stand will have exhibition on Sunday

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Can you purchase Cyclones.tv for just a couple months until Big 12 play starts? I don't want to pay the $80 for a whole year, when nothing I'm really interested in plays between Jan-Nov with maybe 1 football game in between.

Dingus

May 23, 2013
I thought you could get it for like $10/month. That's what i was planning on doing anyways.

fccy

Dec 31, 2008
Forest City
Any idea I'd cyclones tv will have the game on replay? I will be tailgating.

Do you mean the TV channel or the website? I believe the website has to wait 24 hours as per TV contracts (may not be that long for this game). If you mean the TV channel, I found this little gem:

Cyclones.tv Powered By Mediacom TV Channel Schedule - Iowa State University Athletics Official Web Site - www.CYCLONES.com - The home of Iowa State Cyclone Sports

It looks like Wednesday morning and afternoon will be alternating MBB and WBB from Sunday.

Cincyclone

Feb 5, 2012
So how good is the production on cyclones.tv? Wondering if it's worth it for the first month of the basketball season. I figure that my $10 could be going to something worse haha

IAStubborn

Aug 16, 2012
Do you mean the TV channel or the website? I believe the website has to wait 24 hours as per TV contracts (may not be that long for this game). If you mean the TV channel, I found this little gem:

Cyclones.tv Powered By Mediacom TV Channel Schedule - Iowa State University Athletics Official Web Site - [url]www.CYCLONES.com - The home of Iowa State Cyclone Sports[/url]

It looks like Wednesday morning and afternoon will be alternating MBB and WBB from Sunday.

Not for the cyclone Tv games cyclones.tv owns the rights to them, media com I is just broadcasting thefeeds.

Omaha Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 1, 2007
www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com
So how good is the production on cyclones.tv? Wondering if it's worth it for the first month of the basketball season. I figure that my $10 could be going to something worse haha

Its pretty solid production. Been a while since I watched a live game on it, but I think its even HD. For the early season basketball, its WELL WORTH IT.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron