Isn't CW due for a vacation?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
A lot of bad things happening lately. Football woes/injuries. Now Ejim injury. Seems like good things happen when Chris is on vacation.

Who is ready to take up a fund to send him on vacation for November 17? We need our luck to change.

Reactions: cyhiphopp

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
Let's send him away on Nov. 15 and bring him back on the 21st.

11/16: ISU FB @ Oklahoma
11/17: ISU MBB vs. Michigan
11/20: ISU MBB @ BYU

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
He's worked hard. Let's give him November and December off.

Luth4Cy

Sep 19, 2012
Ames, IA
CW goes on vacation, and automatically all the MCL sprains will be healed, Ejim will be healthy again, Bubu will be allowed to play, Vaughn will commit, several 4 star defensive lineman will commit, Wimberely and Knott will be healthy again, the SEZ will be announced, and we'll win all games in all sports while he's gone! Did I miss anything?

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
CW goes on vacation, and automatically all the MCL sprains will be healed, Ejim will be healthy again, Bubu will be allowed to play, Vaughn will commit, several 4 star defensive lineman will commit, Wimberely and Knott will be healthy again, the SEZ will be announced, and we'll win all games in all sports while he's gone! Did I miss anything?

Messingham becomes new OC of the Iowa Hawkeyes?

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
1. Yes, send CWilly on vacation!
2. Let Blum run a muck.
3. Profit (and coupons for Erik).

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Whens bball signing day? that should be our goal return date.

MrApathy

Aug 7, 2006

Yeah we beat everyone on the remaining football schedule making bowl eligibility and win the bowl game

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
If the goal is to punish him, raise some extra and send me along. I'll put up daily posts with pictures of CW's misery. I can make him pay.

While I would never normally question an esteemed poster such as Erik's ability to deliver on an expectation, considering the importance of this task, we will need objective evidence...a resume, if you will, or references.

Hey Revkah...could you provide some evidence in support of Erik's ability to ruin a vacation and make someone miserable?

:pwink:

letsCYber

Jun 11, 2010
U.S. of A.
A lot of bad things happening lately. Football woes/injuries. Now Ejim injury. Seems like good things happen when Chris is on vacation.

Who is ready to take up a fund to send him on vacation for November 17? We need our luck to change.

Just for experiment's sake, he and all the moderators should take a day off and turn off all the profanity filters. I'd be going HAM on here.

Cyclonesince78

Mar 8, 2012
We also need Clones21 to never make a prediction again, or get him to predict a Michigan win. That guy is wrong 95% of the time.

Haverhill

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 4, 2009
Ames
www.twitter.com
The time periods keep getting longer and longer. Pretty soon he'll be living on a deserted island with a volleyball as his best friend.