DG to the Energy

ISU_Clone_28

Mar 27, 2006
Fort Dodge, IA
Going the Curtis Stinson route. I was working with the Events Center when Stinson was there so it was neat to see him play after the Cyclones. Should be some people that will check out a few games to watch him play here and there. There's still hope if he can do well.

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
Disappointed to hear this, but glad some Cyclones will get a chance to see him play. Hope he gets picked up soon.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
I truly believe DG has lots of potential. He is unpredictable and it is somewhat to steal the ball from him. If he improved his outside shooting even more, he will be much better than a Teague.

Amesboy

Feb 25, 2012
Looks like Babb signed with the Celtics D-league affiliate Maine Red Claws. The Energy play Maine at the Well Dec. 27th and 28th.
and Royce's last tweet looks as though he's back on his Anxiety quest again to help mankind and not focused much on basketball. He probably is just taking a break with his hookah. Your a good man Royce.
https://twitter.com/Highway_30

Last edited:

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Looks like Babb signed with the Celtics D-league affiliate Maine Red Claws. The Energy play Maine at the Well Dec. 27th and 28th.
and Royce's last tweet looks as though he's back on his Anxiety quest again to help mankind and not focused much on basketball. He probably is just taking a break with his hookah. Your a good man Royce.
https://twitter.com/Highway_30

I bet Royce loses Twitter followers daily. Guy was a great Cyclone, but I stopped following him over a year ago.

xr4ticlone

Oct 1, 2006
Texas
Keep note, he has 478,061 on Oct 31. Didn't he used to have a million?

To be fair, he still has over a million as most of his remaining followers probably have multiple personalities. :twitcy:

How that guy can have so much God given talent and then just **** it all away is beyond me. And from all reports his bb problems are just a drop in the bucket vs his other personal issues. If he went triple platinum on 10 albums I doubt he'd reach 40 with a nickle.

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
To be fair, he still has over a million as most of his remaining followers probably have multiple personalities. :twitcy:

How that guy can have so much God given talent and then just **** it all away is beyond me. And from all reports his bb problems are just a drop in the bucket vs his other personal issues. If he went triple platinum on 10 albums I doubt he'd reach 40 with a nickle.

He may not have a nickel, but I'm guessing he'll always have a dime (bag) handy.

*edit: But this thread isn't about Royce, so I guess I shouldn't ignore the original subject. Congrats to DG (I guess, but hope he goes back to the big time soon), and if I was closer, I'd try and catch a game or 2.

Last edited:

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
I'd take DG in Chicago. He's twice the guard that Marquis Teague is.

Me too, Kirk as backup 1/2 has his strong points, but shooting isn't one of them. I'd rather have a 3rd stringer that has some length or can really knock down 3s. Kind of surprised he's still suiting up. I don't think it's homerism to think DG could give us more than Teague or 38 year old Mike James.

scyclonekid

Feb 13, 2008
Good for him, he will get picked up just has to stay focused. As for Royce I just hope he succeeds in his life just because he may not make it in the nba doesn't mean he can't still succeed.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Hinrich could probably still be an effective starter for a lot of teams.