Hoops starting lineup for exhibition

ajk4st8

Mar 27, 2006
Ankeny
Pretty decent starting line up I hope! We need Kane to be a BEAST!

ISU played a full season last year without a player missing time due to injury(minus Babb OSU)... I hope that continues!

Palmer

Jun 10, 2008
Johnston, IA
Pretty decent starting line up I hope! We need Kane to be a BEAST!

ISU played a full season last year without a player missing time due to injury(minus Babb OSU)... I hope that continues!

Damn you ! Back to the fiery pit you come from!!!

Cincyclone

Feb 5, 2012
Not surprising. CW, how likely is it that Hogue ends up being essentially our 3rd post a la Clyburn at the end of last year? I haven't heard much that gives me confidence in either Gibson or Edozie contributing 10-15 solid minutes.

jahfg

Apr 19, 2006
Ames
Percy Gibson's demise has been greatly exaggerated. He hasn't grown into what we hoped (yet anyway), but he can still give us some cheap minutes in the post. We know what Percy brings to the table. It wasn't great last season, but he still played quite a bit on a good team. If he isn't getting minutes this season, that has to be a good thing.

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
Percy Gibson's demise has been greatly exaggerated. He hasn't grown into what we hoped (yet anyway), but he can still give us some cheap minutes in the post. We know what Percy brings to the table. It wasn't great last season, but he still played quite a bit on a good team. If he isn't getting minutes this season, that has to be a good thing.

I think he fits in a lot better with our current team compared to the last two. We've seen glimpses, I just hope he has been motivated to improve and has discovered his role on the team and how fits in like what we have seen from previous players (Lucious, Babb, Scotty).

cyclonpediaJoe

Jun 27, 2012
Norwalk
Im a pretty saavy basketball dude and got my season tickets. Can someone give me a rundown on Hogue? I feel like alot was lost in transition with the missing scholly........ all that.

Cincyclone

Feb 5, 2012
Im a pretty saavy basketball dude and got my season tickets. Can someone give me a rundown on Hogue? I feel like alot was lost in transition with the missing scholly........ all that.

Plays with great effort and athleticism. Very good rebounder and solid defender. Will get most of his points slashing to the hoop.

Cyrok

Oct 14, 2009
DSM
I will never understand superstition. If we have injury issues this year, it won't be because of a post in this thread.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron