BLUM: Squaw Creek Evil

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
I'm with Blum, how can we expect kids not to take candy from strangers then go and have Halloween?

Daserop

Feb 9, 2011
The Bebop
Don't listen to all these chumps Blum. I share the exact same opinion as you do. I never understood how/when/why candy became associated with Halloween.

Cyclophile1

Dec 14, 2009
Overland Park, KS
Blum has to be the best kept secret in sports journalism. I swear that this article is better than half the stuff I read on ESPN, CBS, Fox Sports and the like. There are guys in the sports world getting paid six figures that don't write this well.

Keep on doing it, Blum.

Cheersd

CyRodestr

Jul 7, 2009
Blum has to be the best kept secret in sports journalism. I swear that this article is better than half the stuff I read on ESPN, CBS, Fox Sports and the like. There are guys in the sports world getting paid six figures that don't write this well.

Keep on doing it, Blum.

Cheersd

Agree totally. How did we get so far offtopic though. Who has Chiz coins and are they willing to plop them into Squaw Creek? We need to do this now. Whose with me?

brentblum

Administrator
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 26, 2007

Keep on doing it, Blum.

Cheersd

You are too kind sir! I'm just glad CW keeps giving me a chance to amuse myself with stuff like this. This is a great website community even in rough times.

Reactions: CykoAGR

TruClone

Mar 25, 2009
Quad Cities
Agree totally. How did we get so far offtopic though. Who has Chiz coins and are they willing to plop them into Squaw Creek? We need to do this now. Whose with me?

First you have to go by the Quad.

[video=youtube;20g3QIUnOgY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=20g3QIUnOgY[/video]

ShopTalk

Dec 13, 2008
Houston, TX
I had no idea how atrocious the referee favoritism has been this season until you hit the stats. Just another wow.

It's one thing to notice referee favoritism in a single game, but when you put it all together for a season, how can the Big 12 defend that?

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton

That could be a problem, I'm not sure we have enough Chiz coins left to fight away all that evil. We might have to throw in a few Hawk fans and Bugeaters for good measure.

isufan

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 23, 2009
SW Iowa
First of all, I think ISU is still paying for keeping OSU out of the national championship from the Big 12.

Second of all, if I had a Chizik coin, I would take the afternoon off and drive to Ames to throw it in Squaw Creek.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron