which one is it?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

EJ4CY

Feb 11, 2007
Lenexa KS
Since we moved to the new locker room, we have only won one game.
Is it the locker room or the honor before victory sign now with the visitors?

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Since we moved to the new locker room, we have only won one game.
Is it the locker room or the honor before victory sign now with the visitors?

I had not paid attention, but the honer before victory sign was never moved? Seems like an easy fix.

I also don't understand why ISU "upgraded" the visitors locker room. Should of just kept them where they where, send both teams out on the west side, and permanently deflate the caterpillar.

Luth4Cy

Sep 19, 2012
Ames, IA
I had not paid attention, but the honer before victory sign was never moved? Seems like an easy fix.

I also don't understand why ISU "upgraded" the visitors locker room. Should of just kept them where they where, send both teams out on the west side, and permanently deflate the caterpillar.

I emailed Pollard about this after the UNI game. He said they wanted to make sure the current set up worked with having the teams cross before they moved the sign. Essentially, they want to make sure it only has to be moved once, and not moved only to be moved again several years later.

EJ4CY

Feb 11, 2007
Lenexa KS
I emailed Pollard about this after the UNI game. He said they wanted to make sure the current set up worked with having the teams cross before they moved the sign. Essentially, they want to make sure it only has to be moved once, and not moved only to be moved again several years later.

Well the current set up isn't working... We haven't won a home game since we have used it! So they aren't going to move it?

Me State

Oct 19, 2007
EMAIL POLLARD........wait, we already did. WHAT DO WE DO NOW?

I think this is the point where we all throw our hands up in the air and run around in circles screaming. I'll email JP to make sure.

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
I think this is the point where we all throw our hands up in the air and run around in circles screaming. I'll email JP to make sure.

Wait, I think pulling our pants down has to be in there somewhere....I would have said just before running around in circles, but how does one pull pants down with hands in the air? But if we pull pants down, then throw hands up in the air, is that too choreographed? THIS FREAKING OUT IS HARD STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron