Duke HC

mikedp

Dec 15, 2008
Ames, IA
Hey guys, I was at the VA Tech game, Duke got beat on every part of the game but the score, put the horses back in the stable.

Before you call me a Cyclone trader, I was out visiting borother in Blacksburg and go to a Tech game each fall and will say great venue at Lane Stadium.

Malone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 7, 2010
Des Moines
Maybe we can hire the Duke HC?

I'm sure he'd go along with it, considering how full the cupboard is. Oh, and out of the kindness of his heart I bet he'd front CPR's buyout money too.

Spam

May 21, 2008
Hey guys, I was at the VA Tech game, Duke got beat on every part of the game but the score, put the horses back in the stable.

Before you call me a Cyclone trader, I was out visiting borother in Blacksburg and go to a Tech game each fall and will say great venue at Lane Stadium.

You trading clones now?

colbycheese

Jun 11, 2010
Kansas
twitter.com
Cutcliffe already has had SEC jobs in the past. From his interviews with the local tv and radio personalities, I think he's very happy where he is. Plus he's in his mid 60's if I remember right. I don't see him leaving Duke for an OC job, or a head coach job anytime soon.

If we wanted to attract top QB recruits, he'd be a home run for an OC, though. He was the QB coach for the Manning brothers, as well as a few other NFL-caliber QB's. That's always been his MO. Also, Peyton Manning trains with him at Duke's training facilities in the off seasons.

David Cutcliffe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com

The slave trade has been illegal for quite some time. Are you trading in humans or in windstorms?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron