KU fans are still ******

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Wait, wait, wait, wait........Some jerk from Kansas is calling the whole state of Iowa creepy?
Dude, you're in Kansas. Kansas. That place hasn't mattered since the 1880s, and even their famous person of that time left.

Iowa is creepy? Odd.

I don't get the idea of a poster that reminds us of those two games, either, but they are over the top. Crazy Internet.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land

KU fans are the most myopic, delusional and arrogant fans in the entire sports world.

They have no idea that we're not outraged about the "no call", we were outraged about the phantom foul after the no call that was clearly there to fix the game for KU and gave KU a Big 12 title they did not deserve.

It was a charge, but we could have lived with a no call. We can't live with a no call, then fixing the game with a phantom foul. KU can suck my @$$ forever.

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
KU fans are the most myopic, delusional and arrogant fans in the entire sports world.

They have no idea that we're not outraged about the "no call", we were outraged about the phantom foul after the no call that was clearly there to fix the game for KU and gave KU a Big 12 title they did not deserve.

It was a charge, but we could have lived with a no call. We can't live with a no call, then fixing the game with a phantom foul. KU can suck my @$$ forever.

Well, that and the fact that the refs sucked so bad they didn't give Whithey his 5th when it was right in front of them.

gocubs2118

Mar 31, 2006
Illinois
Being hated is good. People don't hate ****** basketball programs. You don't see a bunch of hate threads on there about TCU or TTU.

Just accept it for what it is, it comes with the territory of Fred turning this program around.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
I guess I agree with them on one thing: There are a few teams that I wouldn't mind running up the score against.
Well, maybe not a few. Mostly just one. That would be a sweet day filled with Jayhawk tears.

They should worry about just winning against ISU rather than running up the score. When the games aren't fixed we've pretty much played them even the past two seasons.

Gotta love that their main reason for disliking a team is that its fans don't accept the Big 12 being thrown to KU instead of KU just winning games for real.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Being hated is good. People don't hate ****** basketball programs. You don't see a bunch of hate threads on there about TCU or TTU.

Just accept it for what it is, it comes with territory of Fred turning this program around.

We weren't their second favorite Big 12 program those years Jamaal Tinsley never lost a game to KU.

Daserop

Feb 9, 2011
The Bebop
People who think driving though iowa is boring haven't driven through kansas.

Lived in Wichita for a year. They pronounce the Arkansas River "Are-Kansas" river. I tell them that nobody else in the nation pronounces it that way. The locals told me that the nation is pronouncing it wrong.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
KU fans are the second most myopic, delusional and arrogant fans in the entire sports world.

FIFY

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
You have to learn to ignore KU fans. They really enjoy whining and crying. That's who they are.

twistedredbird

Apr 26, 2008
Midwest
witnessing ISU beat KU in Allen Fieldhouse ----> a top 5 favorite ISU memory. For some reason, when it comes to bball, KU fans hate ISU bball, and I think that is good thing.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
witnessing ISU beat KU in Allen Fieldhouse ----> a top 5 favorite ISU memory. For some reason, when it comes to bball, KU fans hate ISU bball, and I think that is good thing.

Yeah, we have waaaay to many opposing football fans come here and tell us ISU is their second fav team. Doubt that's true of OK State anymore and who can blame them, but the less saying that the better.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron