2-5-1 for Oklahoma St...

yler4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 23, 2009
Ankeny, IA
I thought I would add to the optimism for this weeks game:

Oklahoma State is 2-5-1 in the past 8 visits to Ames.

Go Cyclones!

EDIT: Now I am drinking the Kool-aid again right?

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
The 4 other times we beat them they had 4 wins or fewer and the time we tied them they were winless.

Shut-up.gif

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010
Winning a couple games in the 90's will have a major effect on the outcome this Saturday.

As long as ISU can keep it within 50, I guess we can praise the program for progress.

SouthTulsaPoke

Nov 14, 2011
Tulsa, OK
Then they got a sugar daddy
We didn't get him. We always had him. He just opened his wallet to make us better. Where are your alums? Want to get better? Tell them to quit being so self-centered.

You can trash Boone all you want. It's just jealousy. But you can't deny his willingness to give to his alma mater.

How about you?

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
For this season, at least, I might accept shrinking to 3-5-1 if ISU can break the quarter-century MBB drought at GIA.

And win the finale at Hilton, too, of course, for a sweep. Fair trade, I think.

Me State

Oct 19, 2007
We didn't get him. We always had him. He just opened his wallet to make us better. Where are your alums? Want to get better? Tell them to quit being so self-centered.

You can trash Boone all you want. It's just jealousy. But you can't deny his willingness to give to his alma mater.

How about you?

No one here is trashing him. We all wish we had our own version.

1Nation

May 16, 2013
CA

How about you?

Haha....yes, and that money from that wallet was apparently very, very well spent. Good job, well played O$U.

Sports Illustrated's series on Oklahoma St. football: The Money - College Football - SI.com

yler4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 23, 2009
Ankeny, IA
Isn't he going to pull the $ if they are found guilty of all the allegations against them? I thought I read that somewhere.

Back on topic, If Sam is really as healthy as the coaches say, I think we will be competitive like the other teams we played before Baylor. I guess I don't hang my hat on 1 beating like we took to Baylor. I think we have a couple wins left this year.

Last edited:

ISUCY23

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 16, 2008
Ames

How about you?

Yeah because most people are billionaires...

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
All praise to a program that's been dirty for much of it's existence.

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa

How about you?

Generally, I think ISU fans have been pretty supportive of the football program the last few years. Unfortunately, there are not any billionaires among us. I don't think anyone is trashing Boone, more than a little jealous of the good situation you have at OSU, but certainly not trashing him for supporting the Pokes.

BTW, how many million did you give to OSU last year?