POLL: Who should start at QB vs. OSU?

ISUKyro

Oct 28, 2006
Houston, TX
I went with SR.

I think if the O line ever gets thing figured out or put together he will give us the best chance to move the ball.

Didn't see enough from Rohach last night to convince me he's any better - so I say stick with and try to develop SR more and more.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Sam. He gives us the best chance to win, and we have an outside chance at doing that on Saturday.

Ciclone

May 5, 2008
Clive
I went with SR.

I think if the O line ever gets thing figured out or put together he will give us the best chance to move the ball.

Didn't see enough from Rohach last night to convince me he's any better - so I say stick with and try to develop SR more and more.

Nothing more needs to be said.

FootballinTexas

Aug 2, 2009
Sam Richardson. Dating back to last November, CPR invested the entire program in him. It continued during bowl season, offseason, spring, summer, fall camp, and half of this season. He has to quit tearing these you men apart with the roller coaster mind games and superficial QB competitions and let them grow as QB's. They're going to have ups and downs because the coaching is inconsistent. Neither QB can make the other one better with competition. They'll just force themselves to try and outdo the other guy than just simply mastering their strengths and improving their weaknesses. The QB coach has to make them better by using the opponent's game video to prepare, implement, and execute an effective game plan. He also has to use their game experiences as teachable opportunities.

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
Kinda of an aside... The few times they showed SR on the sidelines after being pulled he looked FULLY engaged and FULLY supportive of GR. Leadership skills and yet another reason the kid is the starter - health provided....

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron