Does anybody know what is wrong with Watson?

Yellow Snow

Full of nonsense....
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 19, 2006
Osage, IA
We could really have used him against Tech. Not to mention the suspension game against UNI.

What is his problem?

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Ankle injury during the Texas game. Next question.

EYEoftheSTORM

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2009
Ames, Iowa
I thought that the fact we were starting a Redshirt Freshman or true Freshman was going to be a problem or us. I did not like it at all that Jansen Watson was not going to be playing.

Yellow Snow

Full of nonsense....
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 19, 2006
Osage, IA
Yeah - poke at a guy that is hurt. Yay you.

My point wasn't to poke at him. It was just to say that even though he is our best cover corner, it's not doing us any good with him on the sidelines in street clothes 2 out of 5 games we've played this year.

Reactions: Doc

CycloneWanderer

Nov 4, 2007
Wandering
My point wasn't to poke at him. It was just to say that even though he is our best cover corner, it's not doing us any good with him on the sidelines in street clothes 2 out of 5 games we've played this year.

I'd say he did us good in the three games he was able to play in. To me it appears you are at worst being a **** towards a kid who is hurt, at best you are careless with how you word things. So, which is your problem?

Yellow Snow

Full of nonsense....
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 19, 2006
Osage, IA
I'd say he did us good in the three games he was able to play in. To me it appears you are at worst being a **** towards a kid who is hurt, at best you are careless with how you word things. So, which is your problem?

I don't have a problem. I am saying that if he is standing there in street clothes on the sideline he is not helping. Is that clear?

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I don't have a problem. I am saying that if he is standing there in street clothes on the sideline he is not helping. Is that clear?

If he has an injury he can't help it. I am just guessing here but he would probably prefer to be playing.

Yellow Snow

Full of nonsense....
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 19, 2006
Osage, IA
If he has an injury he can't help it. I am just guessing here but he would probably prefer to be playing.

AND I'M NOT BLAMING him if he is injured. That is why I asked the question in the first place. I didn't know what was wrong with him.

I knew he got dinged in the Texas game, sat out the rest of the series, then came back and played the rest of the game. Next thing i know he is in street clothes on the sidelines.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO

lol wut?

Seriously, what is your point? Should we list all of the guys with injuries and not playing - note they are not helping ISU win? Oh hey - what about Collin Bevins? He's not helping the Cyclones either....

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Technically speaking, I guess I'm really not helping us win, either.
I just wanted to call myself out for failing to be younger and more skilled. This season is on me.
I'm not poking at you. I'm just saying you being in the stands wearing street clothes and drunk isn't helping us. But I don't have a problem. Clear?