Centennial Game

CTAClone

Addict
Mar 28, 2006
Amerika
Did a quick search and didn't spot any posts about this, does anyone know who is all going to play in the Centennial game this Saturday or what rumors you've heard about who's playing in the game?

CTAClone

Addict
Mar 28, 2006
Amerika

Thanks for the info. Looking forward to the game. Maybe Rahshon can play in the Bi-Centenial game 100 years from now. Wish I was in Ames to go to the game.

Men’s Basketball Centennial Celebration Schedule of Events- Feb. 16, 2008
9 a.m. Doors to Hilton Coliseum open
9:30-11:15 a.m. Autograph session with the All-Century Team in Hilton concourse
Noon-1:30 p.m. Alumni Game (Hilton Coliseum)
1:30-3 p.m. Iowa State-Nebraska team warm ups
3-5 p.m. Iowa State-Nebraska game (All-Century ceremony at halftime)
5 p.m. Postgame recognition of all men’s basketball alumni
The following players have tentatively signed up to participate in the alumni game: Fred Brown, Clint Varley, Terry Woods, **** Breitbach, Gary Thompson, Chris Ceaser, Andrew Parker, Jessan Gray, Freddie Gordon, Roy Wehde, Ray Wehde, John Tillo, Donnell Bivens, Adrian Moore, Evan Varley, Mal Warrick, Chuck Vogt, Kenny Pratt, Justin Fries, Julius Michalik, Dustin Streff, Paul Doerrfeld, Brad Pippett, Marc Carlson, Carlo Walton, Bob Ziegler, Ron Bayless, Jacy Holloway, Paul Beene, Sol Harris, Carlton Evans, Hercle Ivy, Justus Thigpen, Mike Capobianco, Anthony Davis, Marc Urquhart, Ha-Keem Abdel-Khaliq, Sam Hill, Ron Harris, Klay Edwards, Dave Braet, Howard Eaton, Jeff Grayer and Greg Hester. Johnny Orr and Jim Hallihan will be the honorary coaches for the alumni game.

cyismydog

Apr 13, 2006
Ron Harris is playing, better have our player's talk to him about Harrison! jk. I thought Michalik couldn't play anymore because of an injury in a car accident.

BigSkyCy2

Bookie
Aug 9, 2006
Ron Harris is playing, better have our player's talk to him about Harrison! jk. I thought Michalik couldn't play anymore because of an injury in a car accident.

I'm guessing he'll just sit on the bench like he did for the Barry Steven's All-Star game this summer...

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
As long as Clint Varley will be heavily involved, I'm in. And I'm serious, I loved that guy for some reason.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron