Survivor Blood vs. Water Cast Revealed

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Sorry i posted the link twice. My browser has been messed up with this website lately.

CRAZYGREG

Feb 29, 2008
Des Moines
I see that CBS is going to keep with the racist theme that they started with Big Brother and bring back Colton. One of the most disgusting human beings ever.

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
Looks like a good setup for this year. I give Kat and Hayden's relationship four days on that island before it crashes spectacularly.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Lame. Getting tired of seeing regurgitated faces every season. Wish they'd just play it straight and get a full batch of fresh players.

PabloDiablo

Feb 10, 2011
Omaha, NE
Lame. Getting tired of seeing regurgitated faces every season. Wish they'd just play it straight and get a full batch of fresh players.

Yup, go the Big Brother route and bring in a bunch of hot *** idiots to make watching enjoyable.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I like the idea and hope its a fun twist. Enough star power you can't just single one out to vote out...hopefully meaning people are playing to win, not to get stars out.The one element that we won't see as bad is homesickness...maybe that means people play the game harder?

cyclone83

Apr 10, 2006
Where is the Hantz clan? Russel, Brandon, meathead brother who got kicked out of Big Brother? Perhaps CBS has had enough of those idiots.

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
Show starts tonight.

Rupert kind of screwed his team but considering he's played the game many times before and his wife hasn't played before I can see why he did it

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
Colton sobbing on day 1. Can you people please vote him out so I don't have to watch him again?

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
Colton sobbing on day 1. Can you people please vote him out so I don't have to watch him again?

I'm kind of surprised his tribe didn't vote for him in the first few moments.

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
So the black guy shows he can't swim(how stereotypical), Colton shows no matter how many fake tears he cries he's still a d-bag at heart and they still win

RunDMCyclone

Jun 9, 2013
12 Grimmauld Place
This season is going to be tSuck, seriously.

Just bring back a new cast for once! Quit worrying about bringing in old fans by bringing back old favorites and try to keep your current fans by giving them what they want - new players who will be excited to be there and play an interesting game. You can already tell this cast doesn't have the same excitement as a new cast has to be on the island.

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona

Just bring back a new cast for once! Quit worrying about bringing in old fans by bringing back old favorites and try to keep your current fans by giving them what they want - new players who will be excited to be there and play an interesting game. You can already tell this cast doesn't have the same excitement as a new cast has to be on the island.

I disagree. I think the drama this season will be very interesting.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you

Totally agree, but I'm giving the season a chance. Interesting characters. Culpepper seems like the total dooshknocker I figured he was from his NFL days. And Colton is such a poochy little weiner. Could be plenty of conflict and drama. Might be fun. But again, I agree with you, hopefully after this they'll get back to playing it straight.

Help Support Us

Become a patron