ISD: More Written Brilliance

Bigman38

SuperFanatic
Jul 27, 2010
Council Bluffs, IA
this is hypocritical since I probably wasn't in class a large % of the time, but I hated it when everyone started packing up before class was over.

PabloDiablo

Feb 10, 2011
Omaha, NE
My issue was more commonly having profs run over time and then you would be screwed getting to your next class.

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
Not hard for the professor to fix. A simple 1 question quiz at the end of class: what is your name. Those who leave early get a zero, those who stay get 100%(assuming they know their name).

SuperTrooper

Mar 26, 2012
this is hypocritical since I probably wasn't in class a large % of the time, but I hated it when everyone started packing up before class was over.

It just means that you were very thoughtful in not bothering people by not showing up in the first place. :rolleyes:

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
Is it really a question? If you're looking to leave class early you're clearly not as invested as you could be. That said I did it all the time, looking back I wish I had put more effort in than I did though.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Most people are just being annoying packing up early, but I tend to give the benefit of the doubt. Some people need that couple extra minutes. One semester, I had class in Kildee with choir following it down in Music Hall. You had to sign in for choir every day, and if you weren't there by the time they pulled the sign up sheets, (pretty much by 11:02), you were marked late. I think you got 2 or 3 lates (plus the look of death from the director) before it dropped you a grade. So yeah, I usually tried to quietly pack up a minute or two early.

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines
Is it really a question? If you're looking to leave class early you're clearly not as invested as you could be. That said I did it all the time, looking back I wish I had put more effort in than I did though.

This. Obviously there are exceptions if you have a ridiculously long distance to cover between classes, but from my experience those people were usually the minority.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron