A memorable play from 2007

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

wesley_w

Oct 23, 2006
I spent part of the day burning stuff onto cd's to clear up room on my hard drive and happened to come across this one again....

bowen_6101_750x500.jpg

BigSkyCy2

Bookie
Aug 9, 2006
I did for a couple games but the people around me were starting to complain too much so I quit. Plus sneaking my stuff in was getting harder too.

wow...people really complained? That is sad...I brought my camera along to the Kansas State game and took it to the Nebraska and Kansas games and had no problems anywhere...

CycloneWarrior

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 10, 2008
Urbandale,Ia
I was goin crazy when Bowen sacked christianson. Culbertson was a beast that game too. Hey Wesley do u have a picture of atyaba rubin stuffing josh freeman on 4th and goal in the ksu isu game

Phaedrus

Jan 13, 2008
Khorasan
I see what you mean about people complaining if you shoot from the stands. Though, if you use a small caliber and maybe a suppressor.... wait, are we talking about the same thing, here????

Just one more tip: Have a solid backstop.