FS: 4 Hillside Tickets for Iowa State v Iowa - Face Value

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Wow, someone is going to pick these up and resell them if he's serious. I'll be out of town this weekend, but would glady take all 4 to help pay for my trip :)

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
$20.84 is face I believe

I'm not sure why, but depending on who you ask both of these are correct.

On my season hillside tickets, a few games are different prices with Iowa coming in @ $60.

On my roommate's season hillside tickets, every one of them says $20.84.

Only difference is mine are the black ones that come on one single sheet, while his are all just separated white tickets.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
I'm not sure why, but depending on who you ask both of these are correct.

On my season hillside tickets, a few games are different prices with Iowa coming in @ $60.

On my roommate's season hillside tickets, every one of them says $20.84.

Only difference is mine are the black ones that come on one single sheet, while his are all just separated white tickets.

no way in hell would I sell IA ISU for $21

shay4cy

Nov 20, 2006
Johnston, IA
Thanks everyone. I've received a ton of interest. Answers to the questions I've received...

I'm selling at face because I don't believe in gouging fellow Cyclones nor will I sell tickets in my home stadium to the enemy at any price. I'll leave that to others with different motivations than I have.

I'm willing to split these (2 & 2).

The price is $60 each.

Cash only.

I'll only deliver these on game day at or near my tailgate (Lot S8, RV lot East of stadium).

I'll contact you by PM to finalize things once I decide. I plan to do this tomorrow (Monday) morning. Once a deal is done, I'll post that they've been sold on this thread.

Thanks!

Help Support Us

Become a patron