Official Cedar Rapids Game Watch is at the Fieldhouse

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
Come out and make this a Cyclone event in a Hawkeye bar. Let's face it, if you live in Cedar Rapids every bar is a Hawkeye bar. The Fieldhouse has Mediacom and they are going to have the game on for us. Bring your Cyclone gear, pom poms, whatever you need to make you feel better about the name of the bar you are in.

Scott34

Mar 16, 2007
Cedar Rapids
Glad I'm gonna be at the game cause I won't go to that bar because every time I've been there, we have had really crappy service.

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
Glad I'm gonna be at the game cause I won't go to that bar because every time I've been there, we have had really crappy service.

Really? I am not a huge fan of the bar, but for the most part we usually get good service. Have fun at the game, wish I could have made it. Just trying to do the best I can in Cedar Rapids....

snowcraig2.0

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2007
Cedar Rapids, IA
Come out and make this a Cyclone event in a Hawkeye bar. Let's face it, if you live in Cedar Rapids every bar is a Hawkeye bar. The Fieldhouse has Mediacom and they are going to have the game on for us. Bring your Cyclone gear, pom poms, whatever you need to make you feel better about the name of the bar you are in.

There are plenty of bars that are neutral around CR, and don't serve ****** food either. I'd suggest Mulligan's, the Brew, or DA's. Having it at the Fieldhouse is just stupid, and whining that every bar is a Hawkeye bar is just ********.

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
There are plenty of bars that are neutral around CR, and don't serve ****** food either. I'd suggest Mulligan's, the Brew, or DA's. Having it at the Fieldhouse is just stupid, and whining that every bar is a Hawkeye bar is just ********.

Okay, those are suggestions, I do not know what the Brew is, if it is Cedar Brewing, that is okay, but the food is also marginal and their back room does not work well for a big crowd, but we have had game watches there before. DA is nice, but probably a little pricey for a game watch. Mulligans might be okay also. With this game being on Mediacom, I am not sure if any other these other places will even be able to get it.

Clonedogg

Sep 4, 2009
CR, IA
biblehub.com
I've never had to many problems at the Fieldhouse. Other than the color scheme, and every gamewatch I go to there are Hawk fans cheering against us, rubbing it in when something doesn't go our way!!! But I don't know if that will be a problem everywhere in CR or not. I do love, love the TV's there, HD signal on HD monitors, nothing bugs me more than a SD signal on a HD monitor, what a waste!!