Nice Sam Richardson AP Article

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
Sam Richardson = Todd Reesing? The article almost makes it sound that way.

bringmagicback

Dec 3, 2009
CF Resident Dog Lover
whats realistic expectations for him? I wasnt aware that the coaching staff was thinking he was great. I was thinking he would have a rough time this year be top half of the leauge qb next year. I dont have the ability to evaluate talent.

CRcyclone6

Bookie
Dec 27, 2007
Cedar Rapids
Reesing with over 11,00 yds in his career and 90 tds in basically three years. Plus an Orange Bowl win. I would be happy if Sam did that

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Reesing with over 11,00 yds in his career and 90 tds in basically three years. Plus an Orange Bowl win. I would be happy if Sam did that

Reesing was a guy who was perfect for the KU spread. Accurate and could spread the ball around.

Sam has way more athleticism than Reesing though. Sam is one of those sneaky athletes. He's not going to go RGIII on anyone, but he gets a lot more yards than you'd expect.

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
They fired their coach for being fat and the rest is history.

Let's be fair to Mangino here. He wasn't fat... he was much, much, much worse then that. He makes fat people look skinny in comparison.

Just look at the mascot for the Orange Bowl here... it looks so trim and fit for a big round orange.

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
Reesing was a guy who was perfect for the KU spread. Accurate and could spread the ball around.

Sam has way more athleticism than Reesing though. Sam is one of those sneaky athletes. He's not going to go RGIII on anyone, but he gets a lot more yards than you'd expect.

Reesing was greasy and hard to get your hands on. Sam may be faster but IMO Reesing was more elusive.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron