Tulsa injuries

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
they still have a beast at LB

I thought he was a Senior? Maybe we aren't talking about the same dude though but I know there was a LB that didnt play against us in the season opener but totally owned us in the bowl game. Swear he was a Sr.

iowastatefan1929

Oct 26, 2006
Reading the forum, looks like Tulsa lost a couple guys in fall camp. DT ineligible and cornerback injured. InsideTulsaSports.com - Message Boards

Well they only returned a few starters on defense too; so yeah they probably will not be as good as they are being hyped. Still a solid physical team. Winnable game if we don't completely stink on the offensive side of the ball like we did in the bowl game.

Judoka

Jun 16, 2010
Timbuktu
They should be concerned about it now, it's their "Super Bowl"

:jimlad:

Oklahoma 10 days prior is probably a little more on their minds since I'm sure a lot of the Tulsa players have a fair bit of "didn't get recruited by Oklahoma" desire to prove themselves going on.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Tey kicked our butt last time out. They aren't even thinking about us right now.
Like hell they aren't. Not sure what their schedule looks like (do the play OU, maybe?) but ISU will be among the top 3 teams they face this year. Always a big deal when a Big 12 team visits your stadium.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Like hell they aren't. Not sure what their schedule looks like (do the play OU, maybe?) but ISU will be among the top 3 teams they face this year. Always a big deal when a Big 12 team visits your stadium.

not so sure about that. Like Judoka said, they play Oklahoma before us. I doubt many of them are looking past that game.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
not so sure about that. Like Judoka said, they play Oklahoma before us. I doubt many of them are looking past that game.
Obviously they are more amped up for that game. But any win against a Big 12 school is a huge plus for them, and looking at their conference schedule, only LA Tech jumps out me as a team that might be better than ISU.

Tony

May 1, 2013
Ankeny, IA
Obviously they are more amped up for that game. But any win against a Big 12 school is a huge plus for them, and looking at their conference schedule, only LA Tech jumps out me as a team that might be better than ISU.

I agree, and there's plenty of threads about predictions including which teams we will win/lose against, would think they would be doing the same.

kucyclone

Jan 16, 2008
Seattle
Tulsa has us beat at mascot. By far.

ku-xlarge.png