Check this out...

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Nothing came up for me when I clicked on the link.

Must've erased it. It was a bunch of Hawk legends with their pictures and their name under it. One of them was a picture of Jack Trice in the throwback with the name Duke Slater.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Don't you guys know that you are supposed to take a screenshot and post that here. Those things always magically disappear.

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
Maybe , but I'm not cool enough for ISU swagger. Two back to back 6 win seasons and talk crap like a National Champ. ISU swag. Soo prwouwd!

Someone please take the trash out. Why losers like this pollutes our board confuses me.

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
Only a hok fan would think that being confident about beating their team = talking crap like a National Champ. May be a surprise to you, but it doesn't take that good a team to beat iowa these days.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Maybe , but I'm not cool enough for ISU swagger. Two back to back 6 win seasons and talk crap like a National Champ. ISU swag. Soo prwouwd!
You ought not use so many w's in postings. Kurt Fuhrentz has none to spare and _hatever fan base can do to not _aste them is important.

JohnnyFive

Feb 25, 2012

You should really learn how to spell, hayseed.

It makes me laugh when you people try to use Rhoads' speeches as some sort of crutch in your insults. But I guess since KF hasn't had much to celebrate for a few years now, there isn't much else in the chamber for you to use. Keep grasping at straws though. It's cute.

PS-Go Chippewas.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron