New Football Recruit Northrup

cymac2408

Jul 4, 2013
Urbandale IA
According to Scout.com ISU just received a commitment from Reggan Northrup out of Florida. He is a defensive back/linebacker. Welcome to the Nation Reggan.

cymac2408

Jul 4, 2013
Urbandale IA
My bad. I was reading his article which was dated Aug.15th. What a rookie mistake for a first time thread. I'll go back to just posting and not putting in threads.

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
Never, and I mean never, look at scout.com for recruiting news. Always go to Rivals. Scout has never been up to date on recruiting for anyone, and never has all the commits to well after signing day even listed. They are just a horrible website.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
My bad. I was reading his article which was dated Aug.15th. What a rookie mistake for a first time thread. I'll go back to just posting and not putting in threads.

Don't feel bad, man. We all make mistakes with starting threads. Just gotta get back up and try again.

Try "Rashad Vaughn is coming to Iowa game," but be sure not to post any sources.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Don't feel bad, man. We all make mistakes with starting threads. Just gotta get back up and try again.

Try "Rashad Vaughn is coming to Iowa game," but be sure not to post any sources.

Or "Hoiberg to Minnesota. I swear it's true."

4theCYcle

Jul 14, 2013
Urbandale, IA

Yeah, "Vaughn commits to ISU" or "Lazard decommits and switches to ND" Source- my cousin's best friends 2 year old's first words.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Never, and I mean never, look at scout.com for recruiting news. Always go to Rivals. Scout has never been up to date on recruiting for anyone, and never has all the commits to well after signing day even listed. They are just a horrible website.

For ISU this is true but there are teams that Scout is better on with info than Rivals is. It's all about who's running it.