Channel 10 News: Media Day is up

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I really like getting to hear from some of the guys who don't get the big media interviews. It is nice to see their faces and personalities. Thanks to Channel 10.

Reactions: Doc

cyclONEtuck

Jul 14, 2013
kinda wish Channel 10 would appear with mid-season stuff. You have to admit, Jacques is pretty funny and good at this stuff.

megamanxzero35

May 31, 2011
"Dale Earnhardt had one so I do too." Line of the video.
The 40 year old hairline did it for me.

I hope they get someone to do this next year too. I also wouldn't mind seeing Jacques do bi-weekly videos during basketball season. Just a 5 minute video like this detailing the games of the past couple weeks and interviewing players at practice. Georges and Jacques interviewing each other? Yes please!

yler4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 23, 2009
Ankeny, IA
Well I was planning on watching it, but now it has disappeared. I can't watch the Youtube one, due to work. Any help of where it is? I see CPR's post practice interview, but not the press conference one.