Single Game Tickets: On Sale Starting Tuesday-Thursday

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Reminder that single game tix, including ISU-Iowa, can be bought Tuesday-Thursday based on donor level.

I'd urge everyone that is a donor to buy as many of the Iowa game tix as you can and then sell them to Cyclone fans - in stadium or hillside.

Anyway, here is the info...

Please read the important information below regarding the date & times in which you will be eligible to pre-purchase home football single game tickets before they go on-sale to the general public in mid-August.

Directors, Victory & Captains Level Cyclone Club members may begin purchasing tickets on Tuesday, August 6 at 9:00am.

Gold & Cardinal Level Cyclone Club members may begin purchasing tickets on Wednesday, August 7 at 9:00am.

States & Century Level Cyclone Club members and non-donor season ticket holders may begin purchasing tickets on Thursday, August 8 at 9:00am.

Home Football Games – Single Game Ticket Information for 2013:

All tickets are based on availability and are first come, first serve according to the date and time you are eligible to purchase.

Due to record season ticket sales, single game ticket availability is limited for all games.
All ticket locations will be assigned at the time of purchase.
Single game tickets will be available for pre-purchase online through Sunday, August 11.
At the date and time you are eligible to purchase, please login to your account and click on the "Buy Packages/Tickets" link located in the Ticket and Plan Purchases section.

***Additional Information for Iowa State vs. Iowa Single Game Tickets***

Due to very limited availability, the following ticket quantities and additional guidelines have been established for the Iowa State vs. Iowa single game tickets:

Directors & Victory Level Cyclone Club members may purchase up to four (4) tickets.

Captains, Gold, Cardinal, States, & Century Level Cyclone Club members along with non-donor season ticketholders may purchase up to two (2) tickets.

ONLY a limited number of hillside tickets and “single” reserved seats in the stadium will be available for the Iowa State vs. Iowa game. “Single” reserved seats are scattered across the stadium and are not located next to each other.

All tickets are based on availability and are first come, first serve according to the date and time you are eligible to purchase.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Or not at all. If Cyclone fans wouldn't sell their tickets to them - there would be very few in the stadium.

Unfortunately cyclone fans, by and large, are rather cheap. Just try to put up a ticket for above face on CF and see a certain element of our fanbase come down on you.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
I just want an Iowa hillside, do I have to wait for my level to get one of those?

If you want to order just for iowa, yes. And there's the potential that they may be all sold out depending what your level is.

Its like... 60 for iowa or 125 for the season. i'd say buy the season, sell a couple of games for $20\a pop to someone else and youre set.

Last edited:

isubeatle

Aug 9, 2006
Des Moines
I get to try to order extra iowa tickets on wed. With the uniforms thing i have to try and find 3 more pairs of tickets for parents and siblings! I think it'll be an impossible task haha.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
It seems like we have done a great job to limit the number of EIU fans who will be there.

mikeiastat

Feb 1, 2007
Madison, WI
Hey folks. wtb good seats for my 1 yr olds first cyclone game. Want it to be warm as possible so lookin for UNI game. Willing to pay fair price for 4 tickets if any donors are not going to be able to use theirs. Coming in from out of state.been 2 years since I've gotten back and am not sure when I'm allowed to buy for my intermittant donor level.

Please pm me.

yler4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 23, 2009
Ankeny, IA
Just an FYI, I called today about the Iowa game and the tickets are scattered throughout the stadium like mentioned and they are singles only. With that being said, if you are looking for 2 or more seats together you will have to buy hillside tickets. I am not trying to keep people from buying the reserved seat tickets, but just so you know if you go to order the reserved seat tickets they will not be together. They may tell people this when they order them, but if they don't you know now.

Big12Cy

Jan 13, 2008
Just an FYI, I called today about the Iowa game and the tickets are scattered throughout the stadium like mentioned and they are singles only. With that being said, if you are looking for 2 or more seats together you will have to buy hillside tickets. I am not trying to keep people from buying the reserved seat tickets, but just so you know if you go to order the reserved seat tickets they will not be together. They may tell people this when they order them, but if they don't you know now.

I know this is probably a stupid question with an obvious answer, but.....
I assumed season ticket sales were up, so that is why there were less Iowa tickets available, and why I could only get hillside this morning. However, I was still able to get stadium seating for UNI, TCU, and OSU. If it were season ticket sales forcing the hillside, that would be true for all games.
Where did all the Iowa tickets go?

ISUboi12

Apr 12, 2006
dsm
I'm curious about the market value of these tickets. The value has been going down for the past two years with Iowas decline. I remember selling a single ticket at kinnick 3 years ago and getting 4x face value to an Iowa fan. Last year it sold for 1.5x face to an ISU fan.

I usually hate watching this game because I want both teams to do well in their respective seasons. I just assume that selling the tickets will pay a bar/tailgate tab. However, this year will be easy to root for the good guys. I am expecting hillsides to go for $30-40 and stadium seating to start at $50-60/ticket. This game might have the least amount of Hawkeyes in Jack Trice as there have ever been in the history of this rivalry. Will be a fun game to see.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Or not at all. If Cyclone fans wouldn't sell their tickets to them - there would be very few in the stadium.

Based on their fickleness and the last couple years, there won't be that many to deal with. I would say 2011 was the least amount of Hawk fans I've seen invade JTS in quite some time.