Jack Trice Club - Sold Out

CompCy

Apr 7, 2006
Ames
Dear Jack Trice Club Season Ticket Holders,
Good morning! For the first time, the JACK TRICE CLUB is completely SOLD OUT on a full season ticket basis.
There will be NO single game tickets to purchase in the Jack Trice Club for the entire 2013 ISU Football season… not even singles.
Please see below for 2013 home football single game ticket information for stadium tickets, as sent out by the athletics ticket office.

ricochet

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2008
How much do JTC season tickets cost and what donation level do you have to be?

Unless things changed it is $5,000 donation and $1,500 per ticket. I believe the original donors when Jack Trice was built don't have to pay the donation.

AdRock4Cy

Jul 21, 2010
Ankeny
We need a bigger press box with more luxury seating Ours is one of the worst in the Big 12.

SamsB

Oct 7, 2008
We need a bigger press box with more luxury seating Ours is one of the worst in the Big 12.
Do you know that suites/luxury seating line the entire West concourse between upper and lower level (most stadiums don't have this)? Most people don't realize this when throwing out the old press box upgrade discussion. There is a legitimate debate for a new press box that can be made (low on the upgrades to JTS debate - IMO), but suites/luxury seating isn't really part of that debate.

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
Do you know that suites/luxury seating line the entire West concourse between upper and lower level (most stadiums don't have this)? There is a legitimate debate for a new press box that can be made, but suites/luxury seating isn't really part of that debate.

There is no more space available for those who desire premium seating. Office space in the south end of Jacobson was even converted to VIP seating. If demand continues to go up, you risk leaving serious amounts of money on the table.

Omaha Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 1, 2007
www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com
A few years back a college aged guy was looking to peddle a ticket for one of the suites. I was curious about buying it even though I already had a ticket just to see what they were like. He wanted 40 bucks. I wasn't sure how it's set up in there and didn't want to be the outsider. Felt it might have been awkward if it was just an open room to mill around in, and some random guy popped in.

I think after seeing some pics, those suites have something similar to movie chair seating(with seat numbers) if I'm not mistaken.

If the opportunity presents itself again, I may buy it just for the hell of it.

83Clone

Apr 27, 2006
Ankeny, IA
I sat in the suite furthest north once and I wasn't impressed. Bad angle to see the game unless you were sitting in the front row. Also you lose all the atmosphere with the window closed

cyclonesurveyor

Jan 26, 2009
Fort Collins, CO
I sat in the suite furthest north once and I wasn't impressed. Bad angle to see the game unless you were sitting in the front row. Also you lose all the atmosphere with the window closed

i sat in one last year for the okalahoma game. neat seats and free beer but agree with the poor atmosphere and i don't get why everyone wanted the window closed. it was chilly but a great fall day and they had the heaters on too.

AdRock4Cy

Jul 21, 2010
Ankeny
Do you know that suites/luxury seating line the entire West concourse between upper and lower level (most stadiums don't have this)? Most people don't realize this when throwing out the old press box upgrade discussion. There is a legitimate debate for a new press box that can be made (low on the upgrades to JTS debate - IMO), but suites/luxury seating isn't really part of that debate.

you are right, i forgot about those, but touring all of the big 12 stadiums on NCAA Football 14. i just noticed ours is smaller than all the other team's.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
There is no more space available for those who desire premium seating. Office space in the south end of Jacobson was even converted to VIP seating. If demand continues to go up, you risk leaving serious amounts of money on the table.

The solution to premium seating is in the SEZ.