Dyer to Louisville

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
Wow, to think that is a real schedule. What a joke, worse than Iowa and Nebraska's in the coming years.

djcubby

Nov 24, 2006
Bondurant
With Dyer and Bridgewater, I don't see a game on that schedule that I would count as an immediate loss. Someone might sneak up to bite them, but at first glance, they go undefeated.

Judoka

Jun 16, 2010
Timbuktu
I don't see how they don't go undefeated in the regular season.

They'll be favored in every game but I'd be surprised if they don't drop a game or two along the line. Even if they have a 90% chance of winning any individual game that only gives them about a 28% chance of going undefeated. And 90% is probably high even with that schedule.

CarolinaCy

Apr 18, 2008
Apparently when Deace was making his prediction of no college team going undefeated, he hadn't seen this schedule yet. According to the USA Today pre-season poll, Ohio (#41 with 8 total votes) is the toughest team L'ville will face all year, and that game is at home. The toughest game they might have all year is on the road at Cincy. Wow.