ISU Football Jerseys - Replica/Authentic

letsCYber

Jun 11, 2010
U.S. of A.
Will we ever be able to buy legitimate Nike replicas ?? I know they sell these at Cy's Locker Room Nike "ISU #20" NCAA Replica Football Jersey Apparel at CysLockerRoom.com
...but come on really??? We need some authentics ! They would fly off the shelves!!

Any word of these coming to a store near us?

I'll sell you this one: Iowa State Cyclones ISU NCAA Polyester Mesh Pet Dog Football Jersey Many Sizes | eBay

It's field worn from the 2012 season. So, it's not quite mint condition.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Will we ever be able to buy legitimate Nike replicas ?? I know they sell these at Cy's Locker Room Nike "ISU #20" NCAA Replica Football Jersey Apparel at CysLockerRoom.com
...but come on really??? We need some authentics ! They would fly off the shelves!!

Any word of these coming to a store near us?

What do you mean by a legitimate "replica". I'm assuming you don't mean you want the exact same jersey the players wear (one that fits over pads). Unless you're a player and jacked, you would look stupid trying to pull off that look. Otherwise the design in cy's locker room is about exactly the same to what they wear on the field, and it is a nike product. In fact, the ISU jersey from Cy's locker is a hell of a lot closer to what the players actually wear on the field then some of the other jersey's you linked to in your other post.

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
What do you mean by a legitimate "replica". I'm assuming you don't mean you want the exact same jersey the players wear (one that fits over pads). Unless you're a player and jacked, you would look stupid trying to pull off that look. Otherwise the design in cy's locker room is about exactly the same to what they wear on the field, and it is a nike product. In fact, the ISU jersey from Cy's locker is a hell of a lot closer to what the players actually wear on the field then some of the other jersey's you linked to in your other post.
an authentic, fitted Jersey looks no less stupid than a bagg/oddly shaped replica Jersey that rarely looks even close to real.

MSPClone210

Jul 8, 2013
Minneapolis
Not looking for an on field jersey, but something more respectable then what Cys locker offers. The ones I listed from Nike are waaaay better. How can you argue that?

I agree with you ripvdud

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
an authentic, fitted Jersey looks no less stupid than a bagg/oddly shaped replica Jersey that rarely looks even close to real.

To each their own. I'm not down with the poofy shoulder look.

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
I would like to see some made of better material. IE. sewed on numbers

I believe that is part of what the OP is referring to?

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
To each their own. I'm not down with the poofy shoulder look.

If Jerry can pull it off, I can too

th

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Not looking for an on field jersey, but something more respectable then what Cys locker offers. The ones I listed from Nike are waaaay better. How can you argue that?

I agree with you ripvdud

They are cool looking, although a premium price. I just didn't know what you meant by a legitimate Nike replica uniform.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
I would like to see some made of better material. IE. sewed on numbers

I believe that is part of what the OP is referring to?

Embroidered letters numbers/letters/designs are nice to have.

IAC1858

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 1, 2008
Ankeny, IA
We aren't getting quite what all of those schools you posted get, I'm guessing because our on-field jerseys are a different cut than theirs, but we are getting a new product for fans this year in terms of jerseys. Jeremiah George recently posted this on twitter and it is a different, more authentic cut in terms of fan jersey.

View attachment 21059

Help Support Us

Become a patron