Who has the most annoying fans in our conference?

Most Annoying Fans

• Kansas

Votes: 120 52.2%
  • Kansas State

Votes: 55 23.9%
  • Texas

Votes: 13 5.7%
  • Texas Tech

Votes: 14 6.1%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • Oklahoma State

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Texas Christian

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Baylor

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • West Virginia

Votes: 7 3.0%

• Total voters

cycloneinpdx

Jul 10, 2013
Twin Cities
This may be a dumb post, but it's the offseason. For my money, it's Texas Tech. Every run in I've had with them on ESPN blogs and other places like reddit shows them to be the most overconfident, annoying, bratty fans that I've come across. They act like they command the respect of Texas or OU but they've never done anything to deserve it. I think it used A&M or Nebraska, but since they both left, I think TTU is the new champ. What's your opinion?

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Baylor and their ******* track team. I've never hated a school more than baylor.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Most annoying fans in my opinion are KU fans based on bball gamewatches and going to one of their stupid track-field wheat-waving football games. Haven't been to enough football away games to really make a legitimate decision though.

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
Seeing Kansas fans rationalization in the aftermath of the game at Hilton last year is one of the worst things I have seen out of any fanbase in the conference.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
None of them annoy me, but if I had to pick one I suppose I would go with Texas.

In my experience, KSU fans are a lot like ISU fans. They love their school. Texas grads have all been really cool. A&M grads are generally cool, but their love for Aggy goes beyond any form of established logic, and it is bothersome. I've only met cute girls who were OU fans, and OSU fans seem like us, only they expect more. TCU people are totally out of my league. Baylor...the only Baylor fans I've ever met were wonderful, wonderful people. I have no idea on WV, but I think I would like to party with them. It essentially comes down to Raider Rash versus KU, and I can't imagine that an STD other than HIV could be worse than dealing with Jayhawk Basketball fans. KU it is.

iacyguy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 1, 2011
The Dirty Dodge
I tweeted a while back how i hated the Okie State basketball team almost as much as the Kansas State football team (right after we lost at okie state). I had 3 idiot KState hicks on my talking **** to me right after. Seriously the dumbest thing. EMAW needs to go jump down an 18th century well

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Voted for Kansas based solely on their obnoxious basketball fans. If we were talking just football, I would say Texas now that Misery and Huskers be gone.

deanslist

Oct 7, 2011
I wish I could vote for Nebraska with their delusions of grandeur or A&M with the inferiority complex.

Cyclonesince78

Mar 8, 2012
In my experience, KSU fans are a lot like ISU fans. They love their school. Texas grads have all been really cool. A&M grads are generally cool, but their love for Aggy goes beyond any form of established logic, and it is bothersome. I've only met cute girls who were OU fans, and OSU fans seem like us, only they expect more. TCU people are totally out of my league. Baylor...the only Baylor fans I've ever met were wonderful, wonderful people. I have no idea on WV, but I think I would like to party with them. It essentially comes down to Raider Rash versus KU, and I can't imagine that an STD other than HIV could be worse than dealing with Jayhawk Basketball fans. KU it is.
Respectable analysis. In regards to Texas though, it's not the grads that I have issues with. Just think of your typical non educated Hawkeye fan, with exactly zero connections to the actual university, and then move them down to Texas.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Kansas basketball fans. After last year I hate everything associated with Kansas basketball---the fans, the coach, the players. For football maybe Kansas State fans? Not entirely sure.

My favorite fan base is Oklahoma State.

Tony

May 1, 2013
Ankeny, IA
Seeing Kansas fans rationalization in the aftermath of the game at Hilton last year is one of the worst things I have seen out of any fanbase in the conference.

Yes, I never really minded them until that, and they just wouldn't let it go.

Help Support Us

Become a patron