Fantasy Premier League

Nov 30, 2011
England / Miami
We find ourselves in the middle of the summer transfer window and like always it has been crazy, but the good news is that we inching closer to the Premier league season kicking-off.

I'm not sure who the admin was for last years league but lets figure that out and reactivate the league.

Should be a good one!

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
Should be good with all of Arsenal's new signings like a 20 year old from France and......well that's it.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
if Arsenal doesn't buy Suarez then Arsenal will finish 5th next year.

We got 70 million, lets buy a France U-21 and an England U-18 in Crowley.

3TrueFans

Sep 10, 2009
Ames
But we're this close to Higuain! Or maybe not. Or maybe the deal's already done. Or maybe it's never going to happen. Or maybe....

3TrueFans

Sep 10, 2009
Ames
Higuain, Rooney and Suarez are left and I don't see us getting any of them. United insists Rooney isn't for sale, Madrid is dicking around with Higuain it seems and Brendon Rodgers seems to think Suarez is worth 55 million.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
rumors say we've bid 40 million for Suarez that will hit his release clause.

That would be awesome, however, he misses the first 6 games, plus that will take up their whole transfer budget. Need to replace Sagna, a DM because Diaby is glass, a CB because Vermaelen is hurt, and a CM because Ramsey isn't good enough.

Nov 30, 2011
England / Miami
Well as a United fan I cant tell you how much I want Rooney to F*** off! Sick to death of his whinging, tantrums and crap haircut!

Its refreshing to see Arsenal actually going after some big time players for once, whether or not they get them is another story!

Bewilderme

Apr 11, 2006
Minneapolis
Any day now, Arsenal. Any day. I'm getting nervous! Hopefully we can grab Higuain and a strong DM.

I was admin of the league last year. I'll get it set up. PM me your email if you'd like an invite.

MrOtter

Sep 6, 2010
Fort Collins, CO
Seems like so many Cyclone fans are Arsenal fans!!! Am i missing a connection??

I don't get it either. I still don't have a premier league team to support since Wolves went down. Maybe I'll try and get behind Sunderland. Fletcher was always a favorite at Wolves and of course I'm pulling for Jozy.

Nov 30, 2011
England / Miami
I love the fact your not going glory hunting and choosing one of the top teams in the league, however Sunderland is an absolute s*** hole hahaha!

but jokes aside i like your reasons and its not like you ever have to visit that dump

good luck

cycloneike001

Dec 14, 2008
Ames
Seems like so many Cyclone fans are Arsenal fans!!! Am i missing a connection??

I'm getting so pumped for the Premier League this season! Studying abroad this year in London so will be taking in my first season. Been an Arsenal fan since I was a kid and my dorm is only 5 miles from Emirates Stadium!

Nov 30, 2011
England / Miami
I'm getting so pumped for the Premier League this season! Studying abroad this year in London so will be taking in my first season. Been an Arsenal fan since I was a kid and my dorm is only 5 miles from Emirates Stadium!

The Emirates is a top notch stadium you will love it. And the other good thing about England is that its small and trains make it easy to get anyway so make sure to travel around and see as many other stadiums as possible, especially the lower league ones..... more often or not you get the die hard fans there and not all the rich folk on corporate doo's

3TrueFans

Sep 10, 2009
Ames
The Suarez rumors just won't go away, I read another article tonight about him considering a transfer to Arsenal. I don't personall believe it, but I'm mixed on the idea of bringing in Suarez, on one hand he's a proven goal scorer and overall talent but on the other hand he's a blatant diver and generally seems like a piece of ****.

cycloneike001

Dec 14, 2008
Ames
The Emirates is a top notch stadium you will love it. And the other good thing about England is that its small and trains make it easy to get anyway so make sure to travel around and see as many other stadiums as possible, especially the lower league ones..... more often or not you get the die hard fans there and not all the rich folk on corporate doo's

Yeah I am excited to see the sport from a brand new perspective. I've loved soccer my whole life but it will be mind-blowing to see the game in an environment with people just as crazed as the people in this thread.

Cyclones26

May 11, 2010
Denver

Thats tight, another gooner supporter here too. Im trying to go to London for spring break 2014 and catch the games against Spurs or Chelsea even though they are both on the road. Problem is ticket price for EPL games (especially those two) are outrageous.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
Thats tight, another gooner supporter here too. Im trying to go to London for spring break 2014 and catch the games against Spurs or Chelsea even though they are both on the road. Problem is ticket price for EPL games (especially those two) are outrageous.

hows the leg? lied basketball season is coming.