Money in the Bank PPV

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Thoughts on the upcoming PPV? I'm thinking RVD has a big role or else why waste the time to bring him back. As always, please no spoilers and keep discussion to what has been shown in RAW and Smackdown.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I'd like to see Sandow get the Heavyweight MITB.

As far as the WWE championship.....wouldn't mind seeing Christian make another run....but that's more reliving the past than thinking of good future plots.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
not sure if this comment would be spoiler but just in case.

Pretty Sure RVD at money in the bank isn't a one time deal. He is coming back for a substanial amount of time.
WWE.COM: How much do you have left in the tank for your career?
VAN DAM: The tank is fed from three different sources – physical, mental and spiritual. They all work together. If my spirit is down, then so are the physical and mental levels. That’s always been the case. When I’m motivated, my body feels great and I’m ready and excited to go. When I get burned out, I feel it in all three categories – mind, body and spirit. I’m aware and in touch with all three categories. Right now, I have an unlimited amount in the tank, and that will be the case until my spirit changes. I don’t have this “age thing” that other people seem to have. I still am at my best. All I can do is go out there and prove it.
WWE.COM: How often are we going to see RVD on TV?
VAN DAM: I guess you’ll have to watch TV and find out.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Rulzzz, I'm just going to go out on a limb here and guess that you're excited about RVD returning tonight.

Should be a good show :smile:

Big RVD fan. I hope that tonight is more than just a one time appearance. I want more than anything to see an RVD vs CM Punk Match.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
I am just imagining the craziness of that match!

No way they would advertise a return for weeks and have a one-night deal. I think tonight's debut is just to get the hottest RVD crowd possible.

Agree Probably would have me as jacked up for a wrestling match since the attitude era.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Agree Probably would have me as jacked up for a wrestling match since the attitude era.

Paul Heyman in the middle........

This match would be a lot better than a match with Brrrrrrrock Lesnar. I think that match will be very good, but RVD vs. CM Punk with Heyman as a mastermind trying to destroy Punk..........................That's a deal with a payoff worth having right there.