CFTV: Royce White media session after CCL outing

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Good stuff, Chris! I wasn't a big fan of Royce's behavior last year, but he comes off as pretty humble and consistent here.

erikbj

Aug 31, 2006
hiawatha, ia
Love rw on the court, but the mental health thing is turning into a big crutch......it's getting old.

Get in the court an be successful then make the disease an issue, right now i think he is hurting the cause for future players.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I don't care what anyone says, that is one intelligent guy right there.

I'm not saying I agree completely with how he's handled all this, but he is one smart dude, there's no denying that.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
I don't care what anyone says, that is one intelligent guy right there.

I'm not saying I agree completely with how he's handled all this, but he is one smart dude, there's no denying that.

this. Agree or disagree with how he's gone about his business, but you can't deny that he gives amazing interviews. He's a natural behind the mic.

kcclones

Mar 23, 2006
Kansas City
another reason why he needs to get off twitter. He gets his message across much better speaking compared to sending out 140 character #bewell tweets

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
another reason why he needs to get off twitter. He gets his message across much better speaking compared to sending out 140 character #bewell tweets

Completely agree. Twitter has been a disaster for him.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Yeah, kill the twitter and get in front of a camera instead. I think he could say the same thing on both venues and be perceived completely different based on his personality and speaking ability. I still really hope he can hit the court and prove himself in the NBA

SLCyclone

Apr 4, 2006
Royce is very intelligent. Great interview. I have a lot of respect for him. Now, play ball, Royce!

hoopitup

Feb 8, 2012
West Des Moines
He's a solid interview, no doubt. And, frankly, I was surprised that he had 32. I would have guessed closer to 20. You could tell he was rusty and his upper body lacked the definition he had at ISU. I hope things work out in Philly for him. It's a tough town, but one that loves their athletes and will back him if he comes out and represents.

DrewCo

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 14, 2008
Quad Cities
i think Philly will be good for him. They will bus to a lot of eastern conference opponents most likely. (NYC, Brooklyn, DC and possibly even Boston) i know he says thats not the major issue, but it cant hurt.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
i think Philly will be good for him. They will bus to a lot of eastern conference opponents most likely. (NYC, Brooklyn, DC and possibly even Boston) i know he says thats not the major issue, but it cant hurt.

Cuts down the # of flights, so it helps.
He was pretty clear that 100 flights per year isn't possible for him.

The NBA discussions about the bus sound very interesting. Those are actual concerns to complicate the issue.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
He makes a good point about the drugs and alochol problems that can develop.

Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

Jay_Clone

Mar 26, 2006
Johnston
After the media left and people were done getting autographs I noticed a couple of boys that keep coming up to RW and messing with him. Then I noticed it was hoiberg's family that was there. Only one missing was Fred.