Coaches who are married to beautiful women(ISU sighting!)

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
I don't need to go through a whole dang slideshow. Who is it?

McCarney's wife, or Beverly Floyd could easily have been on that list...

BigSkyCy2

Bookie
Aug 9, 2006
I don't need to go through a whole dang slideshow. Who is it?

McCarney's wife, or Beverly Floyd could easily have been on that list...

The link takes you directly to the coach from Iowa State.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Thanks. For whatever reason, it didn't show me anything but a blank slideshow the first time. Maybe it was just my browser...
Maybe it was you.:jimlad: You mentally blocked the Harley in the pics.

[h=2]Paul & Vickie Rhoads[/h]
awesomea_display_image.jpg

Erik4Cy

Jan 22, 2007
Johnston, IA
www.cyclones.com
hmmm. interdasting. Also found this weird:
Jurgen Klinsmann, the relatively embattled coach of the U.S. men's national soccer team, has been on a journey of futility since being hired for the position in 2011. Things may not always work out on the pitch for Klinsmann, but they've worked out in love.
He has been married to Debbie Chin, a former Chinese-American model, for over 15 years. She's the reason Klinsmann moved to the states in the first place. Jurgen wanted to have children and Debbie wanted to be close to her parents in Southern California.
And it worked out! The couple have two children and Jurgen has a job…at least for now.
I think most US soccer fans are WAY happy with Klinsmann. I think BR is thinking of Bob Bradley who already parted ways and is coaching Egypt. Klinsmann has the USA atop CONCACAF, 5 points ahead of Mexico and almost a lock for the WC in Brazil. But yeah, hot seat Bleacher Report or whatev.