Another post prospect (2013)

swiacyfan

Mar 2, 2009
If its anything like the most recent recruit that came last week. She signed on the spot. Lets hope this recruit does the same!!!

cydney

Mar 14, 2011
If its anything like the most recent recruit that came last week. She signed on the spot. Lets hope this recruit does the same!!!

She may not sign on the spot because the article said she is visiting several other schools on this trip.

She would definitely have opportunities here right away, so that should be a draw for her if she has the motivation to play and get better.

In the European article, she says that she is a versatile player, which could be a great complement to Hallie, either backing her up or giving us a one-two punch with two athletic forwards.

She also says she likes to read and understand the game -- no one better to play for than Fennelly in that regard!

However, she does acknowledge having a tough time playing defense on smaller players, so she would need to work on that.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
What would be a perfect weekend for you if money was not a problem?

Then I would bring my best friends to a warm place in Europe for relaxing, shopping and just have some fun.

That sounds like Iowa in the spring! :shocked:

cyking

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Boone
Well if game attendance has any bearing UCLA avg 1,991 per game and Florida avg 1,190 per game.
Iowa State avg 9,970 per game in 2013. That is a stark contrast in game time atmosphere.

swiacyfan

Mar 2, 2009
so ucla, florida, or iowa st.... not getting my hopes up.. but would be a great addition to the team

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
"Which makes her different than any other teenage female how?"

Did you read her blogg? She has shopped in Paris, Thailand, Stockholm and now LA and more. Teenages may love to shop but she's done it it on a global basis.

Last edited:

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Well, for an international shopper, visa always had a dual meaning, no?

HA!

It be great to sign her - a non-Aussie that would stay her entire career. Like Lacey she woud add interest in the team aside what appears to be some talent.

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
We seem to be in the mix for Hersler.

Some recent Tweets and notes from another board:

Paulina Herslerþ@Paulinahersler20h
"Im back after two amazing weeks in the states! I have so much new experience and i am never going to forget this trip!"

Paulina Herslerþ@Paulinahersler21h
"@_brynnw hey im back in swe! All went very good and now i have the hardest part in front of me! How's Ames? Miss the yoghurt place already!"

Paulina played for the same club team, Telge Basket, that Amanda Zahui played for. They won the 2011 and 2012 Swedish Championships. [Amanda committed to the University of Minnesota and redshirted last year. She also visited Washington before committing to UM.]

ISU fans appear to be high on Paulina particularly as depth for their current front court. At least one UCLA fan is reserved about her readiness to play since she is coming off rehabilitation for an ACL (November, 2012).
We have not read any analysis or heard much from Florida or Washington observers.

Another board has some good stuff pro and con http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?S=12&F=1739&T=11551358&P=1