Anyone else follow Georges, Mel, and Bubu on Twitter

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
Cause I'm laughing my *** off right now reading their tweets. Seems like brotherly love.

CynadoAlley

Nov 28, 2010
Siouxland
Georges tweet to Palo about what he looks like at the Ames YMCA had me busting a gut. I love seeing the guys interact on twitter, sorta shows just how close they all are.

Thompsonclone

Dec 13, 2008
Ames
I liked the one where Niang asked Bubu how he was watching the game and said he didn't know he had cable at the crib and how crazy it was. Then he posted a picture of a little hut in the middle of no where. Haha

Dryburn

Apr 3, 2006
Somewhere in the U.S.
Might as well let everyone see what we are talking about.......and for those who do not use twitter.....a little guidance along the way.

It all started with Georges tweeting something and using the wrong spelling of "roll", and Bubu correcting him. You need to click on the pic.twitter links to understand.......

Bubu to Georges........re-tweeting Georges comment, and correcting the spelling:
Boo^2 ‏@thedoubleboo
“@GeorgesNiang20: Come on baby let the good times role!!!â€￾roll *

Georges to Bubu:
Georges Niang ‏@GeorgesNiang20
@thedoubleboo man now I gotta delete that haaa

Georges to Bubu:
@thedoubleboo but look at Dude doing the most

Bubu to Georges:
Boo^2@edoubleboo
@GeorgesNiang20 just lending a helpful hand.. People helping people

Georges to Bubu:
@thedoubleboo ya well this is embarrassing considering English is your second language right behind Swahili

Bubu to Georges:
Boo^2 ‏@thedoubleboo
@GeorgesNiang20 haha..I am bout to get you you bum ninja lol how can u tweet while playing in the game kosta koufos pic.twitter.com/UsSr0bdYqG

At this point, Melvin enters the conversation, obviously he follows both of them:
Melvin to Bubu and Georges:
Melvin Ejim ‏@M3llyM3I
@thedoubleboo @georgesniang20 ahah ahah lmaoo!

Georges, not appreciating Melvin's input apparently, tweets to Melvin and Bubu:
@M3llyM3I @thedoubleboo I would like the world to see this picture of Melvin Ejim u can tell just by the eyes hahaha pic.twitter.com/7yOGIK6wNZ

Melvin to Bubu and Georges:
Melvin Ejim ‏@M3llyM3I
@GeorgesNiang20 @thedoubleboo any self respecting person would know that not me but, it was good attempt to attack me, since boo came at you

Georges to Melvin and Bubu:
@M3llyM3I @thedoubleboo u laughed and it mad me mad ahhahaha

Then, from the West Coast......Jordan Railey chimes in to Georges, Melvin and Bubu:
Jordan Railey ‏@Bone_Capone
@GeorgesNiang20 @m3llym3i @thedoubleboo y'all got me rolling over here!!!

Georges to Melvin and Bubu:
@m3llym3i @thedoubleboo ya Bubu you and darrell Armstrong related pic.twitter.com/gTZkmib9yh

Bubu to Melvin and Georges:

Boo^2 ‏@thedoubleboo
@GeorgesNiang20 @m3llym3i it's nice that you are able to have a basketball career after your acting one #sinbad pic.twitter.com/L94YLxepGa

Georges to Bubu:
And @thedoubleboo how u watching the game I didn't kno you got cable at the crib that's crazy pic.twitter.com/MM3EvQytQ7

Bubu, mistakenly to Melvin, and then to Georges:
Boo^2 ‏@thedoubleboo
@M3llyM3I haha yea we got Internet too that's how I found this pic of you enes kanter .. I mean @GeorgesNiang20 pic.twitter.com/bvINozONmI

Finally, Georges to Bubu:
Bubu is this u at the Ames YMCA pic.twitter.com/xFwn6Qlue3

Last edited:

Dryburn

Apr 3, 2006
Somewhere in the U.S.
And, apparently, it is continuing between Georges and the new, incoming ISU players..........

Georges to Matt Thomas and Monte Morris this morning:
Shoutout the bros @Theiceman_21 and @DatAllState_kid being in the Espn top 100 #congrats the grind don't stop!!!

Thomas responds:
Matthew Thomas@Theiceman_21 @GeorgesNiang20 @datallstate_kid thanks ugly

And Georges responds back:

@Theiceman_21 @datallstate_kid ya no doubt Kyle korvers twin

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky
Don't know what special about friends joking around, it happens quite often, whether they are basketball players or not. But of course, some become "starstruck" following athletes on twitter.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Don't know what special about friends joking around, it happens quite often, whether they are basketball players or not. But of course, some become "starstruck" following athletes on twitter.

DebbieDownerRachaelDratch.jpg

CycloneNorth

Mar 29, 2010
Nashville, TN

I think the fact that they are actually friends is the point of this thread.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006

Thanks for your input grandpa. I'll get off your lawn now.

Reactions: CyDude16