MN has also met with Eustachy

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Nuts4Cy

Mar 21, 2006
I don't claim to know all, but I do still have some friends in the athletic department and from what I was told Minnesota has also met with LE as well. It may be nothing but interesting none the less.

Spam

May 21, 2008
And just last week LE was saying that CSU will be his last college job,but he would like to coach in the NBA one day

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Thats actually pretty cool.

However, he did say he wants CSU to be his last college job and I doubt he would go to U of M

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
Fred prob allowed Minn to meet LE at his cabin after Fred was dont talking to Minn.

Cyclonesince78

Mar 8, 2012
Really? Did a LE rumor really hurt you that badly?

If you can't post rumors or express opinions on a message board, what value is there in CF?

This thread smells trollish. That's the only reason I said something. Based on nothing whatsoever, other what OP "claims to have heard". Only thing I have heard is 10 days ago LE reaffirmed his commitment to CSU. But whatever, speculate away...

bawbie

Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
The whole Hoiberg thing smells like a smokescreen, as others have said. It would make perfect sense if Fred was running a distraction for someone he knows and respects.

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
This thread smells trollish. That's the only reason I said something. Based on nothing whatsoever, other what OP "claims to have heard". Only thing I have heard is 10 days ago LE reaffirmed his commitment to CSU. But whatever, speculate away...

Fair enough, but you have to admit that it would be pretty fun watching LE beat the Hawks 2x/yr right?