Nice story on Anthony Booker

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
You can see why he would get upset at a fan talking about his mom. Thanks for posting article.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
If you put yourself in Anthony's place, probably with dreams of succeeding at a high level in college and perhaps beyond, and with all the hours put into it, it has to be a difficult thing for a young man to go through. I certainly hope he can finish strong and maybe make it onto a professional team somewhere.

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
If you put yourself in Anthony's place, probably with dreams of succeeding at a high level in college and perhaps beyond, and with all the hours put into it, it has to be a difficult thing for a young man to go through. I certainly hope he can finish strong and maybe make it onto a professional team somewhere.

I'll keep that in mind next time a work issue doesn't go in my favor. I'll yell, "Put yourself in my place!" as I flip the bird

It was a bone headed move on Booker's part. It's not out of line for him to feel some heat for the screw up. Learn and move forward....no excuses

mitten1975

Oct 27, 2012
He certainly has the ability to do that. His abilities tend to be more to defense than offense. Defense, no one anywhere should sneeze at it, look at Babb.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
I'll keep that in mind next time a work issue doesn't go in my favor. I'll yell, "Put yourself in my place!" as I flip the bird

It was a bone headed move on Booker's part. It's not out of line for him to feel some heat for the screw up. Learn and move forward....no excuses

I think, perhaps, you missed the spirit of the thread.

gFH37.gif

Psiclone

Apr 11, 2006
I've posted before that if Booker can get more PT and get his shooting rhythm back, he could be a big asset offensively as well. I have no problem with him shooting the 3 because I would love it if he could shoot like he did last year: 16 of 38 3's, 42.1%[SIZE=-1].[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron