Tickets for the Big XII Tourny

fenton06

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2011
Ankeny, IA
IF we make it to the title game on Saturday I am going to drive down from MN and grab my brother in DSM since I cannot take time off work to go to the games if we win Thursday/Friday. Will I be able to buy tickets at the arena/online if we make it? Any idea for price? Just trying to get some details figured out so I'm not scrambling last minute. Thanks guys/gals! Here's to hoping I have a really long drive this weekend!

fenton06

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2011
Ankeny, IA
Gah, I see the men's tournament is sold out. Will there be tickets available from people whose teams lose? I'm sure when KU loses tickets will be cheap! =D I just don't want to drive down and not be able to get tickets.

FunkyCyd

Apr 29, 2009
Gah, I see the men's tournament is sold out. Will there be tickets available from people whose teams lose? I'm sure when KU loses tickets will be cheap! =D I just don't want to drive down and not be able to get tickets.
Usually always tickets for sale outside arena by losing teams and scampers. Most of the time its it's easier to buy for Sat finals than the semis. You are right in that if a team like Kansas or Other highly fan following teams get beat it becomes an easier, cheaper ticket. Good luck and go state.

Koolman

Dec 4, 2012
Kansas City
There are always plenty of tickets available. Since KU will not be playing in championship game tickets should be available for close to face by game time.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron