Hi,

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Adrien699

Mar 6, 2013
Hello,I am Adrien.I am new to this forum.I love football.Spain is one of my favorite team and Messi,my favorite player.I would be happy after entering this wonderful forum which might be nice and interesting ideas from lovely people here.I hope that there will be great fun here.

Have a nice day!!!

K

KFitzy87

Hello,I am Adrien.I am new to this forum.I love football.Spain is one of my favorite team and Messi,my favorite player.I would be happy after entering this wonderful forum which might be nice and interesting ideas from lovely people here.I hope that there will be great fun here.

Have a nice day!!!
You spelled soccer wrong.

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
I too love football. My favorite footballer of all time was Bruce "Bad Things Man" Smith. Welcome to the forum and I hope you find what you're looking for.

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
tumblr_m61pnfxtuh1qh3z0yo1_500.gif

Reactions: CtownCyclone

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Love Spain, yet IP from Pakistan. I'm calling BS on that.

D

DistrictCyclone

Hi Adrien, I'm KFitzy87. I like Up, playing mafia, and farting. That's why they sometimes call me Fartzy.