No doubt in my mind

gocubs2118

Mar 31, 2006
Illinois
This team is going to bounce back and beat OU. They've been resilient all year after tough losses like this, I don't see why this would be any different.

D

DistrictCyclone

This team is going to bounce back and beat OU. They've been resilient all year after tough losses like this, I don't see why this would be any different.

They played their ***** off tonight. They know they got jobbed. I hope they take it out on OU and win by 40.

Drive4cy

Nov 17, 2006
I'm with the OP. This team is going to be dangerous in March

I'm just glad we have 4 days until the OU game. This one will take a day or two to get over.

IHATEKANSAS

Feb 25, 2013
I hope so. This team has continued to fight after every loss like this, I just don't know how much more they can take. Its tough being a fan I can't even imagine how they feel, but this team is so much fun to watch and is so talented, you would think eventually we are going to catch a break.

Judoka

Jun 16, 2010
Timbuktu
I'm glad that they have a long layoff. Time to get over it and refocus. If Oklahoma was a short turnaround I'd be very worried.

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Glad they have a few extra days because this one will be tough to bounce back from.

YIP

Sep 20, 2011
Yeah, a 4 day lay off will do everyone some good. Everyone looked so deflated in overtime after they knew the refs weren't going to allow them to win no matter what.

F5cy

May 1, 2011
Washington, D.C.
I'm glad that they have a long layoff. Time to get over it and refocus. If Oklahoma was a short turnaround I'd be very worried.

Agreed. They put up a hell of an effort both physically and emotionally tonight. It's too bad KU doesn't have to go on the road for their next game. I would have put money on WV if they had to go to Morgantown, but of course they get a home game. typical.

CYUL8R

Feb 13, 2012
Agreed. They put up a hell of an effort both physically and emotionally tonight. It's too bad KU doesn't have to go on the road for their next game. I would have put money on WV if they had to go to Morgantown, but of course they get a home game. typical.

Doesn't matter...the refs will go wherever Bill Self pays them to go.

AirWalke

Aug 7, 2006
Des Moines
I'm just glad they have a little bit of extended time to shake this one. Our guys are a hell of a team, and they should be proud.